Logitech ERGO K860 Keyboard
Why be just a spectator when you can be a part of the movement? As we journey from strength to strength as one of the world’s foremost websites covering Innovative, Inspirational Industrial Design, we’re looking to expand the Yanko Design family.
Have an eye for design and a way with words? Come join the YD Team as our Full-time Editor! We’re looking for writers/editors who can decode and discuss design. It’s important that you have a background or an interest in designing as well as a penchant for writing! Your words will help guide professional designers as well as design lovers understand design better, and appreciate it with greater perception. Your writing will help broaden horizons and widen minds!
- The Editor will curate content and compose articles discussing and dissecting design. We love people who can speak freely about what they think is good design, draw parallels between design works, and spot design trends. Your articles will aim to inspire both designers and non-designers to learn about and appreciate relevant innovative work.
- The Editor will be required to prepare/edit images pertaining to the article.
- Also as an Editor, you may be required to attend national/international design awards, festivals, and exhibitions to represent Yanko Design.
- Background in or interest in Industrial Design, Technology, and Transportation Design. (Also being a reader of Yanko Design would go a long way!)
- At least 2 years of experience in writing (online and/or offline).
- Proficiency in US English.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for basic Photo Editing Skills (Preferable if the applicants already have access to the software).
- Knowledge and familiarity with online publishing tools (WordPress).
- Basic know-how of HTML would be appreciated.
- Familiarity with Social Media Tools.
- A Desktop or Laptop with the aforementioned software and a stable internet connection.
(This is a remote position. International applicants are welcome.)
How To Apply
Send in your Resume/CV to email@example.com along with a sample article (less than 300 words) covering the design shown below: http://bit.ly/2H31yoy