Smooth Operator

The Eclipse DECT Wireless Home Phone consists of a base unit and handset embedded together in a single and continuous ellipsoidal form factor. With no visible signs of a display or keypad, the Eclipse conforms to the minimalist school of thought in design. It features a crystal clear display and High Quality Duplex speakerphone, amongst other standard stuff. I like it!

Designer: Sebastien Sauvage

• Ehsan Sayyad says:

Stunning 🙂 i like it

• Maryline says:

I love it! it’s sleek, elegant and doesn’t take a lot of space.

• Rain scorpion says:

Really amazing, personally like. I would like to know how to post thoughts, seeking advice.

• elleryxo says:

Sweet design.

But needs a display to show caller ID, so you can decide whether its worth picking up the phone.

• Chris2046 says:

very nice…but why got a PIG nose?

• SafirDragn says:

I think it looks spiffy, but the angles for the speaker and microphone look like it may make it difficult for the microphone to pick up a user’s voice when the earpiece is fully against the ear.

• Stuart says:

Really like this design, looks modern and stylish love to have one in my home. Love the renderings as well good job

• Ukzs0206 says:

Ooh! I love those! They’re so fun to mess with, but not so accurate ime, but I used a cheap low-end one.It was really works of art.

By the way,the site of my name is a good place with surprise!

• Jimmy C says:

Hey… that ain’t too shabby. Nice work!

• seb says:

Thanks All for your nice and valuable comments!

• onisan says:

I know it’s likely a design project, but DAMN I want one of those. Any plans to put it in to production Seb?

• seb says:

It will look 98% of what you see on the renderings and will be release early next year Onisan. Thanks for your post!

• Mike says:

What a fab looking handset! Am definitely in the market for one when they are released. Top class.

• Rim says:

SEB, please let us know when will it come out? We love it! It is incredible. We have a lot of people that would like to place a big order!!!!!

• Rim says:

Forgot to mention : it’s work of art!!!!

• Pondlife says:

We are not worthy! Please, please let us know as soon as [email protected] released.

• Marcelo says:

How can i do to buy the eclipse dect? I live in brazil.

• Can I buy it somewhere ?

• Miguel says:

Seb, when can we order this amazing phone?

• I love this phone !! May I have some more technical details? I would like to use it in our projects. Thanks !

• suz says:

How do I get it?????

• Lu6Cypher says:

Wild be nice if they put that in the bottom of the ring so you can see it before you pick up.

• Marisa says:

How do I get one? It’s really cool.

• Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been
    a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vibrant clear
    concept

• Simon Lorenz says:

Dear Rim,

Sebastien was our creative director at the time and this project one of many great projects he has done for us.
    The product is called Eclipse and available in many countries either under AEG brand or iDECT brand. Depending on your location you should be able to purchase either.
    If you have troubles please feel free to contact me directly.
    best regards
    Simon Lorenz
    Marketing Director Binatone

• rohit mammen alex says:

is it commercially available? where can i pick up one for myself? it looks beautiful. how much does it cost? i would very much like to pick up a set for my personal use

• Stephen says:

Hi Seb,

Just wanted to congratulate you on a great piece of design. I’m a designer myself and I have just this minute ordered one of your phones for my office. I had compared this to many standard office phones, and please take this the right way, felt that your product could benefit with a speaker phone on the base to facilitate conference calling, Ethernet connection so that it could be used directly with the computer ( and may be a speaker in the base unit so it could be used as a wifi speaker for the computer), a display with caller ID on the exterior of the body and I also thought that it might be possible to design the cradle and handset so that the handset could be flipped from the elliptical position and rest upturned in the base unit. Hey, I think you have a design classic and I’m really looking forward to receiving mine tomorrow – Just thought that ideas on evolution might bring you more market share.

Kind regards

Stephen

• Ivon Krügel says:

Hello,
    Where can i buy this Wunderful telephone?
    Thanks!

• This requires connecting the phone via a special data cable to a special
    programming unit. Deluge solutions deliver large amounts of water quickly.
    Wichita locksmith service providers have other services
    people who run businesses will find practical.

• Many software firewalls also hide parts of the computer’s IP Address, rendering it invisible to hackers and the like.
    When the orientation of the pins is changed, the key can enable an unlocking
    force as compared to using a rope. If you have a piece
    of scrap metal and 35 points in Repair, you can look at the generator and fix it yourself.

• ELE says: