Fast and Furious in 2025

The Aerius concept is a high performance electric vehicle for 2025. The concept combines the performance of race cars with emerging sustainable energy sources and materials. It’s driven by Michelin Active in-wheel electric motors at the rear and on-board electric motors in the front for instantaneous acceleration and agile handling. The aerodynamic body to reduces energy consumption and solar panels re-charge the carbon nanotube super-capacitors to extend its range while emitting zero carbons. Time travel will cost extra.

The form of the vehicle is heavily influenced by formula 1 race cars. The strong wheel arches hints at the four-wheel drive of the vehicle giving it a strongly planted road stance. The elegant clean glasshouse that runs the length of the vehicle represents the clean purity of the vehicle meaning zero emissions and the diffuser side blade links the whole aesthetic back to race cars.
Designer: Pei-Cheng (Patrick) Hsieh

• Alejandro says:

Sorry but it reminds me a lot to the Maserati Birdcage Concept by Pinninfarina…

• Alejandro says:

Sorry but it reminds me a lot to the Maserati Birdcage Concept by Pinninfarina…

• Jesuan says:

Really? Maybe the proportions are similar but these are completely different cars in my opinion.
      About the project, very well balanced. Good job! I'd work more on the back and try to make it more clean. And about the concept I don't see any link with F1 cars, maybe is missing some sketches or a better explanation somehow.
      And there is something strange in the rendering with the doors opened, is there a hole in the side going to the back? How will work the suspension on the back?
      Anyway, congratulations!

• FuZzYknUckLeS says:

'Cause it has 4 wheels? ? ? !!!

• trx says:

I think its okay. But there are way too many complicated graphic details. Renderings are underwhelming.

• Jesuan says:

Anyway, congratulations!

• sneblot says:

I really love the renderings if ever there was a concept car which I hope gets made this is the one. I love the lines on this design.

• cafeine says:

that would make a good citroen / peugeot future concept car!….like it!

• Ilya Fridman says:

This is much cooler than the Maserati Birdcage! Nice work!

• stephen russell says:

Love to sample today as Hybrid coupe than later EV model, nice ride.

• guest says:

This design plays with so many copied lines, the proportions are very fussy and confussed, where lines do not intersect with any fluidity, This concept is slated for 2025 yet its design looks dated already- to say this concept is "much cooler" than the birdcage is outrageous, Ilya do you know good design???? the birdcage has effortless proportions. this concept is to fussy the lenses front and rear should reflect the characteristics or face.. and rear end but these are so ugly, did this designer try being inspired from the star wars x fighter?????
    5 minute design wasted through to 3d modeling was not worth the effort even the wheel arches and eyebrows are not even designed. I hope that this design lost its way through the initial design process as most designs do when being translated into alias
    automotive

• guest says:

This design plays with so many copied lines, the proportions are very fussy and confussed, where lines do not intersect with any fluidity, This concept is slated for 2025 yet its design looks dated already- to say this concept is “much cooler” than the birdcage is outrageous, Ilya do you know good design???? the birdcage has effortless proportions. this concept is to fussy the lenses front and rear should reflect the characteristics or face.. and rear end but these are so ugly, did this designer try being inspired from the star wars x fighter?????
    automotive

• DC EP3 says:

I love it, bravo, please someone build this car exact ally the way it is and I will get rich just so I can buy one

• I am really inspired together with your writing talents as well as with the structure for your blog.
    Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it
    is uncommon to see a great blog like this one nowadays..

• This means that our activity is going to manage the surfaceview.
    If you hire an Android Application Programmer from us you would be hiring
    expertise on the following:. And as a compact
    phone, this phone looks quite neat only with control keys below the screen. People
    who love video games like to take every possible chance to play their
    favourite game, so it is not strange that exist so many good applications for
    mobile phones. 0 Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Heads, Lollipop and Licorice.