Wrist Phone For Troubled Times

Given the volatile situation (political and natural) around most countries, I totally buy the idea of having an emergency phone around my space. Recent incidents of carnages and natural disasters imply that even a simple shopping, holiday or business trip can take an ugly turn instantaneously. This doesn’t mean that we stop traveling; it simply means we arm ourselves better. The Disposable Pre-Paid Phone could be that life-saving device, which could get you out of a sticky situation.

Simple, non pretentious, the phone is a very basic device that is devoid of the fancy stuff. This makes its cheap to manufacture and market. Another point in its favor is the portability factor; you can simply wrap it around your wrist. Leaving the connectivity issues aside, the phone has the potential to make its mark. But that doesn’t mean you don’t take your regular cellphone along!

Designer: IDEA

• jahan says:

That’s flexable to do lots of things,
    I searched through the sight, it was not any design as cylinder shape that, which makes more vibe calls.
    and …better communications in community running.!

• Please let me know the price of the Nano and the Kronos watch USB.. If you look at my web site http://www.sgmscorp.com you will see that I can incorporate my programs into it..
    If reasonable I think we can do a great business together.. Norman Eisenberg, President

• Eric says:

If this could exist right now, that’s cool. But it can’t, so at least it generated pretty pictures! Kind of an ‘old fashioned’ display too, only one color and words/#’s only…

• Carl says:

for once Eric is right. it looks like my old microwave display…

• Yes,that will be awesome but I replay Eric and Carl says.

• PA says:

the agrumentation here is totaly off…
    Why would this cheap mobile,(leaving the connectivity issues aside….!!!!!!???) help me better in a disaster than my regular cellphone….?

• Nam says:

this is nice, but has anyone seen the NOKIA 888? same concept, and it was long ago. The importance here is concept, so when it comes to the same concept it has been downgrade.

• Doctor says:

atractive, but i can recall the crys of potential brain cancer when mobile phones first came out, so is anyone else thinking wrist cancer when they look at this?

• Layla says:

What about a potential e-waste problem with these?!!

Electronic waste is VERY toxic, does it make sense to even make throwaway e-waste?!!

If this were for multiple-usage, it would be much better..

for personal safety also – is 30 minutes enough if a person is god-forbid! stuffed in a trunk or lying in a crevice?!! (or someone’s cellar?)

• grophia says:

Where can I buy?

• That phone looks so cool.

• genius says:

is very good!!

• Danielle says:

I love this concept, but why wouldn’t you go all out…make it a real phone…not lame prepay cheap..put some money into it and maybe go bigger screen for pic messages and texting..small font letters on the number heads for ease.. I would LOVE to carry around my phone on my wrist..as a 20 year old i think that’s awesome, but disposable? i think that’s a little downgraded…

• jeet says:

may i know which type of pcb you are using to design the circuit.

• jeet says:

may i know which type of pcb you are using to design the circuit.

• Harsh says:

I am happy to see my rendering on YANKO Design.
    Thanks for all the good comments….. feels great.

Harsh

• saunas uk says:

Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be
    on the net the easiiest ffactor tto have in mind of.

I ssay to you, I certainly get annoyed while other people consider issues that they plainly do noot
    recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as
    defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people could take
    a signal. Will probably bee back to get more. Thanks