Mini Without the Hassle

The smaller the car, the harder it is to get in and out of… right? Wrong! Product Tank’s latest design delivers the ease of loading up a large SUV in a super-compact city car that even the big boys will appreciate. To help facilitate spaciousness, the interior focuses on the thinness of each element. Everything from the seats to the steering wheel is just a fraction of the sizes you find in other cars! Hit the vid to see all the features!

Designer: Product Tank

• Christopher says:

There are a lot of great ideas here that should be incorporated into EVERY car. And they’re pretty simple too. One thing shown but not labeled is the thin seat backs. This translates into more leg-room (or baggage room in this case).

• mif991 says:

If a car is too bland, too unconfortable or too unsafe, it should not even be considered as a viable option to the “city” cars. I do like the exploration in use of less materials. something good will come out of it. But it has little appeal as a vehicle…and I am not worried.

• zipin says:

The concept is simple! Lovely car, looks very original. I think it would take its rightful place among the compact eletromobiley on ulitsag cities.

• valy says:

A coffin on wheels. To many sharp edges, you can hit you head bad in case of an accident. Doesnt really look to safe.

• zipin says:

to his own taste

• name says:

Really nice and refreshing compared to all these fugly streamlined blobby design concepts here.

• Thank you for the comments, I did agonise over the detailing being too sharp and I think the production reality would be more softened. I have taken your suggestions on board and modified the design slightly. The result can be found here at the bottom of the page: