Where’s The HotSpot?

An imperative question when you are looking for some free internet access! I have a device for you here, that will turn you into the Water Witch, HotSpot Witch! Divina detects WiFi spots and allows you to expand the network by amplifying the signal thanks to the built-in hi-range sensors. The form of Divina is clearly inspired by the magical stick that Dowsers use. My only request, don’t go as crazy as them in the middle of the airport when you detect strong WiFi signals!

Divina automatically starts searching for a wireless hotspot and the LEDs on it come to life when they detect the signals. At the prime HotSpot it turns into an antenna enhancing the signals further.
Easy enough steps for you to become the Wicked Wireless Witch!

Designer: Stefano Pertegato

• erz_arch says:

a must have! 😀

• VoReason says:

Not a bad idea, but its a bit trekie for me.

My only problem is that if this extends range when slightly, then what is powering it so it can broadcast? You need power more then batteries if you boosting range of a signal. I see no power cord or anything to accept a USB cable, so no power but batteries.

You cant forget details like that, even if they compromise your aesthetic design.

• MadCow says:

do i really need 2 hands to use this? or is this just that powerful?!

• Carl says:

not bad idea

• confucius says:

Nice design, practical use, but a complete gimmick!.. where are you supposed to put when not in use?

• Gypsy says:

this is stupid, you can get easy wi-fi radar free and a radar screen pops up on your computer, I have it works great just turn your computer around to find location, or as I do, drive down the street till it beeps and shows location. Works best on lap tops as driving down street with desk top well you know what I mean.

• Jimmy C says:

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

• Het SMS Hackprogramma is inbegrepen binnen de download hieronder.