Based on the creative inputs from their community, the 91mobiles team has drafted their version of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Smartphone. The flagship concept features innovations like faux-leather back panel and 20 – Megapixel, ISOCELL rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Optical Image stabilization and 4K Video recording. All of it oozes with sexiness and makes this a tempting offer. Hot the jump for more pics and drool-worthy specs.
- Semi-metallic body with water and dust resistant design and a removable, faux-leather back panel.
- Standard three button design on the front of the device featuring the biometric fingerprint sensor/ reader.
- 20-megapixel ISOCELL image sensor at the back with a dual tone LED flash and 5-megapixel camera on the front with wide-angle lens.
- 5.5-inch display featuring 2K resolution, however slim bezels and narrow spaces both on top of the display and at the bottom offer more display area, 80 percent usage by display.
- USB 2.0 slot.
- Slim profile 7.5mm and weighs about 130 grams.
- Heart rate sensor at the back similar to the S5.
- Expandable memory supporting up to 128GB of additional storage.
- Ultra power saving mode that can offer device usage close to two and a half days.
- QHD/ 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution display.
- Exynos 5430, 20NM fabrication based chip 2.0GHz, Octa-Core.
- 4GB of RAM.
- 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB storage options.
- Optical Image stabilization and 4K Video recording.
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with BSI sensor and Full HD Video recording / Calling with wide-angle lens.
- 4G/ LTE connectivity.
- Wi-Fi -AC, Bluetooth 4.0 LP, NFC.
- 300 mAH battery featuring 30-min fast charging technology.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with custom user interface, the TouchWiz, layered on top of it.
- The software supports most Android apps and features gesture-based inputs as well.
- The new user interface includes a whole new look and feel, designed for maximizing utility and comfort.
[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omvELomkZ1w 600 451]