The iPhone 6 – Ahhhh!

Here it is, another sweet iPhone 6 concept. Interestingly by pushing the display to the edge, a 4.8″ display has been fashioned. I prefer this bling touch to the minimal one that is seen in the iPhone 5s. What do you guys think? Aye or Nay?

Designers: Martin Hajek & Steve Hemmerstoffer

• Camvela says:

It looks awesome, but less “Appley”, kind of pushes the ID into Samsung territory.

• Ali Shafai says:

Where is the TouchID button?

• John says:

It’s not good. The lack of a home button is a serious step backwards and so is the lack id touch ID for anyone that has been using it.
    This iPhone would also not be able to make calls or connect to wifi, since the back is all metal. Also, I think it’s far too big. 4″ is already hard to use as is.

• Al says:

This should get my parents back to Iphones after their recent shift to Samsung ;))

• first says:

not having a home button is a very bad usability idea. Many things rely on a physical button, not to mention touchID.

Also the apple logo is in the wrong place. it would be covered by the hand when using the phone. Current placement is much better.

• Dan says:

uh no, but it was nice of you to modify the ipod touch I guess

• yolo says:

Nice render of an ipod, no wait an ipad mini, no wait, samsung galaxy, no wait ugly red iphone holder to top it all off. This is not design it is unoriginal and plain ridiculous.

• J says:

when you will hold the phone, you will end up touching the screen and wont be able to operate

• Gautam says:

No No Big No.. THIS MODEL LOOK LIKE A SAMSUNG S4

• Uday says:

Hey Guys,

The first thing that caught my attention was the positioning of the camera lens on the top left corner. I would not say it is a utterly flop design; however, camera getting damaged is more probable in case of accidental drop of the iPhone.

Cheers,
    Uday

• Timr says:

The concept design looks really cool! Anyone else heard about the iPhone 6 date expected to be released early?

Just read an article that is trending on it linked to it if anyone is interested.

If not you can remove the link but I thought it was a funny read if nothing else, especially with the Miley image which you will understand when you read it.

Anyway thanks for this share pal.

• jhon says:

wow, iphone galaxy???

• Tenapeci Asi Teruvi says:

Very nice appearance! However, I must point out the obvious lack of a Home button and suggest that it be moved to the side.

• Fone Angels says:

Nice concept, definitely going down the Samsung route. Pushing the display right to the edge is quite a nice touch!

• Rosalinda says:

I am really inspired together with your writing
    abilities as well as with the format in your weblog.
    Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self?
    Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare
    to see a great blog like this one today..

• Many anglers avoid the use of whole eggs altogether because they
    although they contain all kinds of essential nutritional components fish are obviously
    going to recognise them from previous egg-containing baits plus eggs affect digestion in various ways.
    After users select their avatar they’re transported into their apartment.
    If you’re worried about your stored wine going bad in the heat of your boat, you need
    to invite me over.

• of course like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling
    on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding
    it very bothersome to inform the truth nevertheless I’ll surely come again again.

• Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!