Earcushions!

Earos provides a convenient padding to your ear when you use it with your mobile phone. It fastens to any phone and even doubles up as display stand, when used in reverse position. A convenient fastener hooks it up to most phone models. It rotates on two axes, so that the ear pad can be repositioned in a jiffy, allowing access to the display. Its looks to be a comfortable addition to the phone, especially if you are the sorts to talk on it for long. Ears really tend to heat up fast, and Earos can be a good barrier!

Key Features

• Earos maintains a comfortable separation between the ear and the phone unit, which can emit an uncomfortable amount of heat after prolonged use.
  • In cooler climates, earos shields the ear from wind and cold, extending the phone’s accessibility.
  • Earos-equipped phones incur fewer scratches, protected by the signature padding.
  • In reverse position, the earos pad acts as a display stand on flat surfaces, tilting the phone toward the user.

Drop in a like to Robert at robertospotteros@gmail.com, or leave him a comment right here!

Designer: Robert Potter

• mugabo says:

By adding a fine metallic mesh, it could also help to reduce e-m radiation transmissions to the brain.

• Michel says:

Nice design, but what about the hygiene of the earpiece after multiple uses.

• Michel says:

Nice design, but what about the hygiene of the earpiece after multiple uses.

• Ameya Surve says:

does it affect the touchscreen? i mean during a call your touchscreen would be active right?

• Ameya Surve says:

• Eugene says:

This is a crucial problem/ issue to tackle.. but why so big?

• Eugene says:

This is a crucial problem/ issue to tackle.. but why so big?

• Nic1245 says:

I think that it is pretty awesome that Earos is displayed with the Ericsson T68, the most advanced phone from nine years ago. I love my BB & previous Ericssons, but miss the awesomeness of the T68! Long live the T68!

• Nic1245 says:

• Ian Z. says:

Am I the only one who thought “toilet seat” when I first saw it?

• Ian Z. says:

Am I the only one who thought “toilet seat” when I first saw it?

• Ian Z. says:

Does anyone else see it as a mini toilet seat?

• Ian Z. says:

Great, a toilet seat for your phone!

• Ian Z. says:

Great, a toilet seat for your phone!

• Rich says:

So big so it can protect your ear from weather… I suppose

• Rich says:

So big so it can protect your ear from weather… I suppose

• unkle kknarf says:

this aigt much of an idea… nxt think think out of the box… 1st this thing you designed covers the the top of ur screen… and wht abt for phone that flip how will use this ear thingy. come on as a designer to a designer… lets try nd create/develop to suit wat every is in the current market …dont jst pop out an idea n think that its goin to be suitable for use…. nd do ur "RESEARCH"

• unkle kknarf says:

this aigt much of an idea… nxt think think out of the box… 1st this thing you designed covers the the top of ur screen… and wht abt for phone that flip how will use this ear thingy. come on as a designer to a designer… lets try nd create/develop to suit wat every is in the current market …dont jst pop out an idea n think that its goin to be suitable for use…. nd do ur “RESEARCH”

• Szilveszter says:

donno if it is so important , … i would not buy .

• Szilveszter says:

donno if it is so important , … i would not buy .

• i dont know… this might be the most useless thing i've ever seen…

1. It's inconvenient in your pocket (which still is where most people carry their cell phone) way too big.
    2. it's a solution to a problem which in my opinion is not a problem at all.
    3. The design does not make sense.. why on earth would you add something to your phone which covers up part of your screen.

im sorry but i just can't be enthusiastic about this…

• i dont know… this might be the most useless thing i've ever seen…

2. it's a solution to a problem which in my opinion is not a problem at all.

im sorry but i just can't be enthusiastic about this…

• ft says:

Donald

I think you are too arsh, this accesory would fit in my backpack

Plus, its very convenient when you receive a phone call… hold on I am installing my ear protection

• ft says:

Donald
    I think you are too arsh, this accesory would fit in my backpack

• my name says:

Hahahahaha, hahahaha, haahaaaahhahahaaa!
    (too funny for words. C'mon)

• my name says:

Hahahahaha, hahahaha, haahaaaahhahahaaa!
    (too funny for words. C'mon)

• Dav says:

This thing is as useless as unkle kknarf's keyboard!

• Dav says:

This thing is as useless as unkle kknarf's keyboard!

• How about a simple little design that’s rather quite comfortable, a lot smaller, and much easier to use…..A BLUETOOTH EAR PIECE!!!!

• Zizzle says:

AND gives you brain tumors.

Anything that keeps the phone radiation further from my head is genius.

• Sam says:

Great idea – I'd buy one – is it available for sale?
    Seems to solve the problem of not having an old-style home phone that you can cradle easily to your ear for more extended conversations.

• Sam says:

Great idea – I'd buy one – is it available for sale?

• Jennifer says:

…because I'm going to carry that around with me to answer my phone?

• Jennifer says:

…because I'm going to carry that around with me to answer my phone?

• cool and beautiful…. 🙂