Take a Cell-Phone Swig!

You can’t get too tipsy on this: the “Cheers” personal mobile device. It’s powered by an efficient, maybe even energy-saving Alcohol-cell. Looks mighty like a container of the whisky, doesn’t it? Well it’s at least half as fun! What a mighty little device this fellow is! That cap on top of the device not only locks the cell inside, it’s a function switch as well. Kind of like a “wheel” if you will. Do you party?

Party here. Right on this lovely device. Although I’ll never be a fan of objects that require more and more batteries, more and more things to plug in, I’d say this is certainly a beautiful solution. Or at least beautiful. What say you alcohol aficionados? How well do you think it’ll play out if it’s produced? Is it “green?”

Cheers!

Designer: Tryi Yeh

Cheers Alcohol Cell Mobile Device by Tryi Yeh 01

Cheers Alcohol Cell Mobile Device by Tryi Yeh 02

Cheers Alcohol Cell Mobile Device by Tryi Yeh 03

Cheers Alcohol Cell Mobile Device by Tryi Yeh 04

Cheers Alcohol Cell Mobile Device by Tryi Yeh 05

• M.S.W. says:

Interesting Flask inspired PDA. The integrated camera on the fuel tube would cause the production version to be more pricey then need be. Redesigning the camera into the main unit would be more cost effective. Thus making the fuel cell insert cheaper to make and allow the user to keep a few handy for quick power changes. And perhaps a few just to nip at 😉

• kya harrison says:

i really like it a wanna buy one

• Joven says:

nice rendering and layout, that’s all

• O says:

It’s so cool. How I can get it?
    Is it available in Thailand?

• contact says:

Awesome! Its really amazing post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this post.

• Kendall says:

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it
    up all over the internet without my agreement.
    Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d genuinely
    appreciate it.

• What’s up, I want to subscribe for this blog to
    take most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please assist.

• Mathias says:

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS.
    I don’t understand why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues?
    Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!