Looking to abandon disposable plastic bags at the grocery store? Have a looksie at the Flip & Tumble Loopt before you decide. Hit the jump to read my lightening review, GO!
What we liked:
- Super cheap compared to hemp canvas bags, $6
- Durable – the stretchy plastic makes stuffing this bag easy
- Built in rubber band keeps bags neat and tidy
- Array of colors, easy for categorizing foods
- Easy to wash and dry since it’s plastic
What could be improved:
- We question the use of plastic, haha!
I’ve been using them for over a month on weekly grocery trips. Don’t be fooled by how thin they are. They hold a lot. To give you an idea, one bag was enough to hold a head of lettuce, 32 oz can of broth, 3 apples, 2 oranges, a bag of grapes, 2 bunches of kale, and a bunch of carrots. They’re no more convenient than canvas bags and I never spend the time to carefully roll them up into the built-in bands. If you haven’t already made the switch to reusable bags, I’d recommend these since they’re so much easier to wash and especially dry than bags made hemp and cotton.