Piaget Altiplano Two Time Zone Watch

It took all of Piaget’s legendary daring, combined with its sovereign mastery of ultra-thin movements, to combine within a single watch two superimposed cases linked by a hinge. A highly original idea and a refined way of reading the time in two time zones, with a little touch of mystery reminiscent of so-called “secret” watches. The case done in 18kt white gold and uses Piaget caliber 450P movements with 18 jewels, beating at 21,600 bph.

Design: Piaget Via: TimeZone

Tags

• dave says:

2 clocks on one watch, that means we can tell the time twice as fast!

• Marge says:

imho side by side? second clock place to side, easy roteate clock :). sorry.

• Snowcat says:

I love this idea – I don't need to know the time in another country all the time but at the click of a button it is right there when I do require it.

• deshani says:

Hi I live in Melbourne Australia could you please help me with online purchase

Thanks

• Lon says:

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I should check things out.

I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking at
    your web page repeatedly.

• Charolette says:

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like
    you aided me.

• Evelyne says:

Got a new nest of tables as a awesome small set for the couch, they’re super practical and look quite
    trendy

• Latisha says:

Do you use the meta description on web pages then? Someone told me
    Matt Cutts said to remove them a few months ago
    as they help competitors
    I will surely be coming back, its a great site!

• Maritza says:

I think the SEO industry has got a bad reputation from the amount of cowboys and outsourced companies
    currently set up
    Are you active on any social sites

• The best things I have ever bought for the children’s bedrooms is a student style raised
    bed with space for a computer space underneath.
    Our kids really enjoy going to bed on the top bunk,
    we love the fact that I am taking advantage
    of the room.

• RP says:

I think it is a nice concept for globetrotters.

I think people forget products on here are for people who are inspired by new designs. RP