Happy Hips for Pups

This clever canine creation, appropriately named “Hipster,” is a harness that helps rehabilitate dogs with hip problems such as dysplasia. The design serves not only as a harness for walking, but pulls up and strengthens the hip muscles to keep the femur in position to avoid popping out of its socket. With simple velcro straps, it’s as easy for owners to put on as it is for dogs to maintain mobility while recovering!

Designer: Galia Weiss

• Scott says:

how much for this? I have to have it… I want my best friend to walk again. this is exactly what i have been looking for!!! please help me and let me know???
    Scott

• Galia Weiss says:

Hi scott,
    sorry for your dog.
    this project is not on the market yet,I really hope that soon it will be produced.
    leave me your e.mail adress and i’ll keep you posted.

Best regards,
    Galia Weiss

• Shari says:

When will this be available for purchase.. I would like one for my dog. thanks

• Tony Roth says:

Galia,

I love the design and the concept but am a little disappointed that this has not yet been made available for consumers. You have a fabulous design compare to what else is on the market. May I ask why after a year the product is not available? My lab who I care greatly for could benefit from this so much, he is old and I do not feel that surgery for me and for him is the right choice. This is exactly what I would purchase and am a little disappointed that you can get so much publicity on the internet but not have an actual product available; think it should be the other way around. Design a great product and then get the publicity because it is so great. Now you leave a bunch of people wanting a product that does not even exist..it is a shame. What is the deal, why even show it if you cant purchase it? Hey everyone I just created the phone that will beat the iphone, look at my design, guess what you cant buy it because it is just a pipe dream…just thought i would share it to get your hopes up! It is a great design though! WTF! Don’t share it if you cant produce it especially in the pet world. Pets are a part of our family and building false hope to prolong their happiness is wrong and so are the websites that promote this crap. Like I said your product looks awesome but it is not an actual product from what I can find…all you have done is built up a lot of peoples hopes in helping out one of their family members by publicizing it…damn shame.

• Heather Keyser says:

We have a 6 year old St. Bernard that really needs this so we don’t have to put this magnificent creature down. They wants $6000 for knew surgery and we just don’t have that kind of money.

Please let me know when and how I can get this.

Thank you.
      Heather

• Sanjit says:

Hi Galia,

Thank you very much for helping our family members with your design. Although I understand this is not available yet in the market, but I would definitely want to be one of the first to get it. Kindly keep me updated. Thank you once again 😀

• Patti R says:

I am interested in purchasing one of these harnesses. Please let me know where I will be able to find one. Are they to be worn 24/7? Thank you

• Rebekah Gamble says:

Please send me any information on when and how I can purchase a hipster I need one really bad for my 12-year-old dogthank you!

• Carol says:

I have a 9 y/o GSD who is having real problems with hip dysplasia, this would be a blessing for her. If you would like to do a clinical trail with her, let me know, she is pretty advanced.
    I am extremely interested in this product and would like to purchase one as soon as they are available. Any information on availability would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Lisa says:

Our Dilly girl could so use this Now! Please let us know when it is available or if we could be one of you trial patients.

• Techniques and trends like branding, managed care contracts,
    practice ownership, and sales have not been as affective (Beckman).

The final large expense SEO creates is tracking and analyzing data.

In the world of Internet, there is no magic formula that will guarantee success every
    time when you introduce New Ideas.

• Bryan Helton says:

Hello Galia,

Brilliant design! When do you expect to get this to production? I need help for my 15 year old lab (aka, my first born) asap! He’s still going pretty strong but getting wobbly in the butt as of last couple months. Any help will be appreciated. Or, if not going to production for a while are there any products you would recommend for immediate support?

Sincerely,

Bryan Helton

• miguel ponguta says:

Galia great idea, please put in the list i need one for my best friend for 12 year. thank you so mmuch..

• Paul says:

Galia, please notify me as well when this is on the market.

• Jessica says:

Like everyone else here, I’d like to be informed when it is finally on the market.

• Pierre Geslin says:

Hello Galia!
    Great design!
    Just what our 13 year old Boxer girl needs…
    Please, let us know whan this gets out.
    Kind regards,
    Pierre

• Joseph Bruckner says:

Hi Galia,
    I have a young dog with hip displasia and would love to be involved in testing and developing this product. Additionally, my wife is a veterinarian and interested from the medical side of things. Please let me know where I can leave my email address in order to get updates about this product!

Joseph

• Kasha says:

I’m interested in purchasing the harness. I have a three year old Bernese who has hip, knee and shoulder issues. We started doing physical therapy a month ago.. He’s doing ok, but could use more support. Please contact me with any more info, price, etc.

Thank you for your time and of corse your brilliant invention!!!

• Angela says:

I also would like to be able to purchase one when It becomes available. My 7 month old mastiff has hip displasia and u want to help him lead a pain ffree life.

• Travis Kini says:

Hi, I just want to say first off that I appreciate your product so much. My five month old yellow Labrador is showing early signs of hip dysplasia and I am trying everything in my power to help her naturally. Your brace along with nutrition and physical therapy are her best options. Please keep me updated with the product! She’s my wife and I first child!

• Jennifer Smith says:

Please let me know also when this is available! My rescue needs this.

• debra says:

I’d like to know when it’s on market too.

• оlga says:

Hello!
    my dog has Hip Dysplasia and I need a corset. Please tell me where to buy?

• Linda says:

Please keep me in the loop on this harness … our 5 year old Shih Tzu Sassy is having recurring instances of problems with her left hip, slowing her down substantially. So need a product such as this … Linda

• Jennifer says:

Galia Weiss,

• Jennifer says:

Galia Weiss,

My baby, a 130+ lb, 19 month old Cane Corso has already been diagnosed with elbow on one front leg and hip in both rear legs. Due to his size the orthopedic surgeon is leary at best to even try to fix him. We are heart broke as our other dog went blind and has a potential brain tumor. We got our Bear as part of a transition, our little dog, Marley has outlived the prognosis and our Bear helps him to the door if I ask him to. I have been looking for what in my mind Bear needs to assist him with any activity and your design is exactly what I imagine he needs. Please let me know when it is available as Bear is too young to be in this bad of shape and we want him to live a full life. Thank you so much, Jennifer K

• lacinda says:

Galia
    I have a 8 year old lab and it’s so hard for her to get around
    please help
    put me on the list
    will it be on the market soon? thank you
    Lacinda

• a.manousaki says:

Dear Galia! You have designed a brilliant aid both dogs and their parents! I can understand you may still be working on it, pattending or testing… me and my Merlin are willing to help in testing procedure.. 11years, left hip dislocation and femoral head excision and severe dysplasia in right hip. Pain is not a serious issue: he was diagnosed with Cushing disease last fall, so lots of painkilling cortisole in the blood stream!! He can bearly stand or walk steady… possibly I might have to put him to sleep…Please contact me.. please help!
    A. M.

• Afton C. says:

Hi Galia,
    Thank you for your love of animals and attention to detail in conquering the heartbreaking disease of hip dysplasia for our most beloved family members. I have a 6 month old Šarplaninac whom was just diagnosed. Her spirit is high and so is her energy and his recent development of a limp makes her play time have an abrupt halt. Please let me know when your brace is on the market. She is already a healthy 70lbs and will grow to be 130lbs if you would like to research or observe a larger breed with your product.
    Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.
    Afton

• Tammy Sears says:

Galia, I have a small dachshund that has had IVDD surgery twice. He is 12 years old now and losing hind strength by the day. He has so much energy but needs support for his hind legs. I wish this product was out. He does not have bladder or bowel control but is a fighter. I am praying your product can hit the market soon.

• Kimberly says:

Is this available yet? I have a 13 year old Weim that would benefit from this immensley

• Hilary says:

I have a 5 year old labrador with hip dyspasia. His femur bone does not actually go into the socket, is clear of it, he has floating hips so to speak. Would this be of any use to him? He has had both back knees pinned due to luxating patellas

• April Choi says:

I have a 5 yr old Lab with a very serious hip dyspasia. When do you expect to sale this product? Please release it ASAP for all of us T_T…

• maryam says:

hi Gaila. how can i get one? please let me know when to expect this on the market. i appreciate it soooo much