For The Love Of Coffee – Mugs Available At YD Store

Born in a house where tea-drinkers thrived, I was the outcast and was treated as odd moody mad-eye for loving coffee! Just to jibe everyone, I would go out and buy myself the most exclusive coffee mug in town and would savor my treat in it. This would naturally irk my mom, but me being me…I soon had a collection of quirky and snazzy mugs! Did you know that the YD Store too had some awesome coffee mugs in their collection? Here’s a peek…maybe you’ll end up with an enviable collection yourself!

1) Mood Mugs by Thabto

Three cute little tykes to match your mood – Happy, Moody & Sleepy make you the Mood Mug Collection. We showcased this set at the digital Summer Event that Ubergizmo hosted, and guess what…someone stole this set from the table!

Price: $16 each

2) Mug! By Thabto

The Blinged knuckle duster command attention! Available in black and white, nobody messes with my black n silver bling!

Price: $18 each

3) Teeth Mug by Lee Wellang

Individually hand carved to toothy perfection….a dental whim or Dracula’s Christmas gift…whom would you gift this to?

Price: $24 each

4) Zipper Mug by Lee Wellang

Intended for tea actually, the tea-bag kinds…. this makes it to my coffee-cup list purely for its style. Love that crazy zipper effect that the mug has!

Price: Set Of 2 for $40

5) Kill Time Gun Mug by ChilliChilly

Kill time in black and white and yet spill no blood! Kill Time Gun Mug is ideal for those who like hypothetical violence and play with BB guns!

Price: $17 each

• med says:

Is it just my feeeling that all the designers became comedians in last few years? How many times you can see/hear/tell the same joke again and again and be funny? What happened? Why? Does everything has to be funny or "clever"? Too many jokes around, too many "witty" and clever citations of other citations and silly novelties. Design use to be nice, functional and practical. Bad, bad, bad. This is junk for the landfill.

What happened to the search for perfect form, proportions and colours?

• Krieger says:

relax, man

there's room for everyone and "everydesign"
      humans are just too different one from another

• med says:

Krieger, thanks for that. I am turning into angry old man. I believe that good design is a result of quest for excellence. I don't necessarily agree that "everydesign" have the right to live and be produced. Bad designs should "die" and not be promoted/celebrated. Or call it novelty but do not call it design, please. I believe that you agree with this angle when discussing dentistry or surgery. There is no room for "everydesign" in dentistry – bad dentist should be not promoted or celebrated in the same way as bad designers are.
        Maybe my opinion is bit too "modernist" or intolerant in certain way. I just feel that there is too much junk out there being produced by now. This bad design fills landfills and also brains with the wrong thoughts..

• med says:

Is it just my feeeling that all the designers became comedians in last few years? How many times you can see/hear/tell the same joke again and again and be funny? What happened? Why? Does everything has to be funny or “clever”? Too many jokes around, too many “witty” and clever citations of other citations and silly novelties. Design use to be nice, functional and practical. Bad, bad, bad. This is junk for the landfill.

What happened to the search for perfect form, proportions and colours?

• Krieger says:

relax, man

there's room for everyone and “everydesign”
      humans are just too different one from another

• med says:

Krieger, thanks for that. I am turning into angry old man. I believe that good design is a result of quest for excellence. I don't necessarily agree that “everydesign” have the right to live and be produced. Bad designs should “die” and not be promoted/celebrated. Or call it novelty but do not call it design, please. I believe that you agree with this angle when discussing dentistry or surgery. There is no room for “everydesign” in dentistry – bad dentist should be not promoted or celebrated in the same way as bad designers are.
        Maybe my opinion is bit too “modernist” or intolerant in certain way. I just feel that there is too much junk out there being produced by now. This bad design fills landfills and also brains with the wrong thoughts..

• Nicky1093 says:

I actually really like the mood mugs!! I think they are really cute, the rest of them however I wouldn't be interested in.

• Nicky1093 says:

• personlised says:

i really like mood mugs!i thing making this saps of mood mugs very cute.

• personlised says:

i really like mood mugs!i thing making this saps of mood mugs very cute.

• Appreciation tto my father who stzted to me on the topic of this webpage,
    this website is truly remarkable.

• Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you want to say regarding
    this piece of writing, in my view its actually awesome for me.