Folded Java Maker

I was in for a rude shock when I realized that my hotel in Milan did not provide for an electric kettle in my room. This is a given standard, however sometime we need to carry our kettles with us. For such situations (yes, I am picky about making my own coffee) the Novel is apt; it is a patented folding travel kettle, which is unique, thanks to its simple design.

It is designed in such a way that it folds into a minimum shape and can be put in the back pocket of your trousers! Even a travel bag or a laptop bag!

The body of the kettle is ergonomic and made of special heatproof plastic, which is pleasing to the touch when heated to the boiling point. The inside of the kettle is made of 100% silicone, which allows its horizontal folding. A bayonet adapter provides the source of the electric power with a supply connector to the source of the electric energy (wall sockets at home, car socket, socket of solar panels). There are magnetic elements included in the body of the kettle, in the lid and in the adapter, which allow us to pack the kettle simply and safely and provide its fixation into operating or storage position towards the magnetic base (minimum requirements for storage space). Folded or unfolded kettle can be fixated on metal components of the side walls of vehicles, vessels or planes for medical, security, rescue and humanitarian forces!

Designer: Stanislav Sabo

• Stanislav Sabo says:

• The owner of the copyright:
    Stanislav Sabo,

DESIGN Europe – No.: 002084988-0001, 002084988-0002
    Design Slovakia – No. 27869
    Patent – No.: PP50029-2012
    Utility model – No.: PUV50066-2012

• Joy says:

How can we buy this?

• now i searching investors for mass production,(it is long way) i hope one day people can buy my kettle 🙂

• Erika says:

I want one!! I dont like to use microwaves to heat so i always use hot water and carry a lot of my own food. Brilliant!! Checkout Sharktank to get a manufacturing deal

• erika says:

Brilliant! I want one, no Two! Checkout sharktank for a manufacturing deal.

• Daniel Catania says:

Hi, I would like to put myself forward as an investor into this unique design..please do not hesitate to get in contact.
      Regards.

• Daniel Catania says:

I would like to put myself forward as an investor into this unique design please do not hesitate to get in contact.
      Regards.

• Brouillette says:

I would think something such as this could easily be funded by Kickstarter, or similar crowd sourcing.

• Brouillette says:

I would think something this could easily be funded by Kickstarter, or similar crowd sourcing.

• Lisa says:

Please let me know when you start production as to where I would be able to buy one. I work for an airline and travel all the time. I would love to have one!

• Joelynn says:

I would definitely want to buy one. I carry a travel kettle jug but it still takes up a lot of space. Handy for tea and cooking instant noodles and half boiled eggs. Good luck, Stanislav!

• Luca says:

In Italy we don’t use kettles to make coffe! Make a foldable espresso
    machine instead xD hihihhi

• t says:

when is the expected date of relece

• t says:

foldebul cups would be a perfect mach

• Art says:

What a great idea! Good luck with getting this off the ground! I agree with the other posters who recommend crowd funding sites like Kickstarter or Indiogogo. Many products have launched successfully from those sites without having to go through the hassles of finding a single backer who might demand guarantees or a large cut of the profits.

• Obat penyakit jantung tradisional Ace Maxs terbuat dari bahan alami berkualitas tinggi yaitu perpaduan ekstrak kulit manggis dan daun sirsak. Obat Ace Maxs sudah terbukti ampuh mengobati berbagai macam penyakit jantung secara aman dan bebas efek samping apapun secara alami tanpa harus melakukan operasi.