Xbox Evolution

The 100% digital Xbox Prestige uses the foundations of the previous 360 Kinect to form this completely controller-less gaming console that’s even smaller than the Xbox Slim. A combination of motion sensor technology, including not one but two cameras built into the console, and integrated voice recognition make it a super responsive and hands-free gaming powerhouse.

The KinectIN feature allows the user to purchase a game and simply scan the chip to the console. Once scanned to the user’s profile, play can begin in Microsoft Xbox Cloud or from the internal 2TB hard drive.

The console has an 8-core processor for super-speed performance up to 20 times faster than previous Xbox models. It supports 3D, 4K2K, multiTV (DPConnect), live TV and webcam, as well as GPS that allows users to view the location of any other user on an active map.

Designer: Joseph Dumary

• Clark56 says:

Good!

• Grey says:

Ideas are good, designs are bad and far to minimal to be a next gen. More like the “Xbox 360 KIN”

• baga says:

i thought kinect would also need a motor to fine tune it’s fild of view…
    and where do you think people will place this console? how do u make sure the user are in the best field of view for the cameras?

• Jimmy C says:

It’s nice! But shouldn’t it be upright for the cameras to work?

• Gordin says:

Very nice concept! The all black look looks good…and the specs are OK…

• Gordin says:

Very nice concept! The all black look looks good…and the specs are OK…

• Christian says:

What happened to the typical X-shaped design?

Thats one of the biggest characteristics of the original console and it is missing in this design. So it can only be a bad design.

• GreG says:

This concept is really well done! I love the pro gamer look. but it took time before the 100% digital comes in our living room .. I hope in 2014. But for the integration of kinect in the console, we will adapt I think. But overall, the concept is very sucessful

• Motherfucker Max says:

8-Core processor? Really? Didn’t another game console do that?

• Shawn says:

No troll, no other gaming console has 8-cores. The theoretical Wii U may have a quad-cores and would be slightly ahead of all gaming consoles, if/when released with those specs.

• solo says:

Incorrect, Shawn. The PS3 has 8 cores, though not in the traditional sense.

• Vank says:

This is awful and you should feel very awful.

• Curtis says:

Great concept! I feel that the next Xbox should have the Kinect sensor built-in as well!

I know you stated this is a controller-less design, but if you need inspiration for a controller; check out Project K here: http://projectkx.blogspot.com/

There will still be a market for controller based games no matter how perfect motion gaming becomes. I based Project K’s design on that fact.

Again, great concept! I hope MS takes into account some of these features.

• bray says:

nice looking, but if the fan air output is on the top, you cant sit anything on top of it

• Cory says:

Nice concept. hope Microsoft will do this

• Many says:

Look good

• Riley from London says:

Come on 8core Processor xD the design looks like my tower and there won’t be a new XBOX for years nor will there be a PS3. an XBOX console uses a 1.8Ghz processor but it was made for gaming a game 7GB game only need about 1.5-1.8Ghz to play smoothly. it’s just using all of the processor speed. it dosent have a OS to power so use your brain and come up with a better spec for your concept.

• Hunter says:

I believe you are thinking of an 8-BIT processor…

• Hunter says:

“Allows users to view the location of any other user on an active map”. That’s not creepy at all…

• Generally I don’t read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very
    forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised
    me. Thanks, quite nice post.

• I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and
    was curious what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would
    be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

• She has a charm that is slightly reminiscent of the childhood favourite Rosie and Jim’s Ragdoll, with a modernized interior to
    suit the 21st century traveller. Be sure to go with fresh bait, and
    stay away from the baits that are based on chicken or cat
    food. If you are getting ready to go deep-sea fishing, there are a few things you might want to know
    about sea fishing bait.

• Yet he chose to ask me so many questions about how and why I do things,
    because he could see the profound insight I had built up
    due to going my own way with my own research and testing over
    the past 7 years. I have been using products from
    Newfields Baits for a while and their green lipped mussel extract is simply amazing.
    Here are the guild quests along with a handy location and a listing
    of the reward for completion.

• The hair follicles are not receiving the right balance of nutrients they need to grow.
    To get hair loss reviews for both male as well as female hair
    loss treatments along with extensive advice ensure that you visit is
    a fellow sufferer of hair loss and highly recommends the
    revolutionary Hair – Max Laser Comb to stop thinning hair.

Any cosmetic plastic procedure could be a worthwhile and extraordinary experience
    for both the patient and surgeon, if this is done in the light of surgical standards in term of safety.

• As it increases the production of sperm so it is used for male also.
    There are a few things that must be identified about the HCG diet
    plan and consequently a single really should not start off using them
    without having any assistance of the homeopathic medical
    doctor. The taste alone may be enough to keep you from wanting to overeat.