All-in-One Computer

The InOne is truly an all-in-one computer. 22″ screen, keyboard, touchpad, speakers and a digital tablet are all built into one TRONtastic package. Everything is wirelessly connected and the tablet displays what your write and draw so you don’t have to look up at the screen. Interesting design, especially the keyboard.

Designer: Jakub Záhoř

• Eric So says:

keyboard quite small?

• Eric So says:

keyboard quite small?

• Teddy Trocki-Ryba says:

aggghhhhhh. i sketched something exactly like this. goddamnit.

• Teddy Trocki-Ryba says:

aggghhhhhh. i sketched something exactly like this. goddamnit.

• e3cardr says:

wow
    , too Magical
    to believe

• e3cardr says:

wow
    , too Magical
    to believe

• ilk says:

Beautiful. I have doubts about functionality. The thing that it adds is tablet, which can be integrated with screen, as Wacom does in some models. Great shape anyway, I would love to have a laptop with such a shape. I believe it can be produced with todays technology with a few changes

• ilk says:

• Thanyo says:

Ok I think this website is more for cool looking things, most of these things are probably impossible to make… but I still LOVE IT ALLL <333

• Thanyo says:

• Rio Lee says:

lux nice

• Rio Lee says:

lux nice

• need bigger keybd, otherwise Id love it, make EZ to carry & have plugs for power & printing & Wii, WiFi alone,
    Someone, produce this.

Someone, produce this.

• That's one good looking computer!

• That's one good looking computer!

• vogelcube says:

This is one of those designs that only looks good on paper. The tablet's a nice touch, but the problem with it being an all-in-one INCLUDING a keyboard is that you lock yourself into only one way of using it. And a non-tactile keyboard? For a smartphone or tablet, sure, but if it's supposed to be a desktop replacement, give it a desktop experience.

If this was collapsable & mobile, as a desktop replacement, I'd be more excited. But it isn't. And it doesn't even seem to have the space for a CPU, memory, etc. That would all have to be seperate (or cloud-based, a la Chrome OS)

• vogelcube says:

• Kamila says:

It's a good idea, but I do not like this design. Keyboard is too small and the back side looks terrible (especially speakers). But still, having computer with tablet included would be great.

• Brianna says:

I would be so afraid that i'm going to break it, it looks too fragile.

• Brianna says:

I would be so afraid that i'm going to break it, it looks too fragile.

• Wow!!!future computer perhaps…love it…all chips integrated using nano technology…J

• krevproductions says:

keyboard is waaay too small, and i would prefer a laptop version of this.

• krevproductions says:

keyboard is waaay too small, and i would prefer a laptop version of this.

• juv says:

awesome!!!

• juv says:

awesome!!!

• Winnie says:

Ready to sales??

• malik pepsi says:

this is the worse shit i ever seen in this centurey
    first now people knows what is tablet and a bit familiar with these gadgets so Mr.Jakoub u invent this green piece of shit in difficult and there is no discription at all is this is window base , linux base or or loin base so which type of shit is this can u explain me in details

• KOKO says: