Crystal To Open Doors

The Open-Me is a fancy crystal ring that doubles up as a security agent. Besides looking like a hip piece of jewelry, the geometric cut of the crystal is the key to opening your doors. A 3-D scanner embedded in the door lock scans the facets of crystal, and pops open only after authenticating the cut. Only probs is that in a fit of rage, if you ever smash that crystal, you’d be locked out forever!

Designer: Marcial Ahsayane

Open-Me Crystal Security Ring by Marcial Ahsayane

open_me4

open_me2

open_me3

• Arpita says:

Stunning design, though I do have a couple of questions. If the gemstone is scratched, the reflections will be different. How is taht compensated for? Or, in other words, how fault-tolerant is it? Also, that thing looks quite sharp; one can cut oneself, others, clothing or delicate material accidentally. Any chance of not having a sharp edged or pointed corners? Once again, beautiful execution, it is a pleasure aesthetically

• keekstar says:

image what it would be like in a power cut? Love the idea about using it as a ring, though.

• mif991 says:

I like the idea, but the style is still a bit too industrial looking for me. Please refine and make it definitely feminine with its masculine counterpart.

• Ja says:

Love the idea! I would rather the crystal be used for high security zones like labs and national agencies.

• lol @ calling this barbie-colored monstrosity “hip.”

• Gifts Idea says:

ol @ calling this barbie-colored monstrosity “hip.”

• barbara castillo says:

how much it cost?

• Brent says:

I have an idea for a similar product that is more durable break, and can’t be copied. However I have no time to develop it. This would solve all kinds of security issues. Contact me if you want to work together.