Touchphone For The Blind

The B-Touch mobile phone takes the iPhone touchscreen revolution a step ahead by incorporating innovate features to make a touchscreen cellphone for the blind. Limitation of senses does not hinder the sensitivity of this phone coz it combines technologies of blind-touch screen (Braille), voice systems and programs to function as regular phone, navi-system, book reader and object recognizer. Take a look at the video after the jump to understand it better.

Designer: Zhenwei You

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xVMzKw4soo 468 344]

• Peter says:

I like the charger concept, it makes a whole lotta sense, cause plugging my phone to charge at midnight when there is no light is hard

• Zhenwei says:

Thank you! The same easy way can be used to all products. To reduce the complexity of a multifunctional product is a hard work. I’m always trying to do it.

• Jeremy says:

Not to be crass but plugging my phone up in the dark is a small matter, as lights are kinda pointless for blind people who rely exclusively on screen readers and Braille,

• Ferdun says:

thanks for sharing, I guess I can design a kindle for blind reader use same concept.

• arun says:

I like this latest gadgets product and whole part of body is based on latest unique design and concept

• hiphone says:

the design is great ,only geneuise can design the product.

• cato says:

Please is this on the market yet if so how much is it? I have a deaf blind and without speech, friend who is eager to use mobile having recently lost all sight and unable to use normal mobile. He is also starting to read in Braille so the e book sounds fantastic. Thank you in anticipation.

• vijay tilak says:

if i can get the information about how it function with design part it would be better for my project

please help me out Zhenwei You

• vijay tilak says:

please help me out Zhenwei You

• Gloria says:

Hi, just wondering where I would be able to buy this phone either online or in person. I live in Sydney Australia and have been unsuccessful in finding this phone for sale here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• The design is Excellent,only geneuise can design the product.

• MN Chu says:

Is this product avai in market? Can I buy it for my son in Malaysia???? Thanks god, there are great people design this great products for the blind people

• hernan says:

Is this product available in market? Can I buy it for my son in Spain???? Thanks you, that’s a god news.

• nelu says:

hi
    Is this product avai in market?

• Mr Tomson says:

The design is Excellent,so cute and perfect actually.

• lutin says:

would you give me a email please? i have a very interesting on your design!

• You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the
    internet. I’m going to highly recommend this site!

• Thanks for any other magnificent article. The place else may anyone get that kind of info
    in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the
    search for such info.

• The results in the image below were achieved by setting the Strength at 10 and clicking twice.
    He still couldn’t believe that he was working for the woman everyone referred to as Mrs.
    Raspberry Seed Oil ‘ This is considered a superior source of moisturizer and contains
    skin emollients in the form of alpha and gamma tocopherols (Vitamin E), high concentrations of Vitamin A, antioxidants and fatty acids.

• They told me the Flat Tax would not fly as it has too many flaws.
    Participate in campaigns with existing promotional material that has been tested and proven to convert.
    Here you can talk about the past job experiences, skills and
    accomplishments.

• Artificial baits include spoons, jigs, ribbon baits, rattler baits & streamer
    baits. At times, your sailing instructor may need to issue an order and have it followed immediately.

A camera and photo album are another way for a family to record their boating
    trips.

• I loved as much as you will receive carried
    out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that
    you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably
    come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case
    you shield this increase.

• You need to decide what your objective is before getting involved with social media marketing, which
    will result in greater success than if you were to go into it without any idea of why you’re really getting involved.
    Times have definitely changed from when we used to peruse through a newspaper to find an apartment.
    That’s where you’ll want to spend your time (and money).

• Elouise says:

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge on tthe topic of unexpected emotions.

• That is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

• He will sometimes guide you with extracting a unwanted food item like fatty, oily in addition to carbohydrates.
    You finally screw up your courage – even if the news is
    bad, it’s best to know the truth, you tell yourself – and then do the test.
    The treatment comes in both drops and injections, which are given by a doctor.

• The design is Excellent, very nice

• Charles Anguiano says:

I am interested to work with your phone. I would like to check for potentials. I would like to translate text from different languages into braille or voice recognition into braille. Please contact me [email protected]

• Caressa Joy Casalan says:

what is the disadvantage of using this gadget? please answer. thanks a lot ! i really need your answers.