Porsche Design P’9521 Mobile Phone

The casing is milled out of a solid aluminum block a” a unique production method for mobile phones. With this product, Porsche Design has remained loyal to its clear design language and has utilized sophisticated material. The typography, styling and colors of the menu emphasize the mobile phone’s very functional character. A double hinge made from aluminum enables the screen to be rotated through 180A a” thus allowing the phone to be used as a digital camera.

The P’9521 features a fingerprint reader, which clearly identifies the user and thus ensures secure access to personal data. In addition, individual fingerprints can be assigned to particular numbers or phone functions, making operation particularly easy. The standard PIN code can also be replaced by a fingerprint. The know-how for this technology was delivered by Sagem, which has expertise in the field of biometrics. The new mobile phone will be available from fall 2007 in Porsche Design Stores and specialist mobile-phone retailers worldwide. The mobile phone will not be sold in the US, Japan or Korea.

Designer: Porsche Design [ Via: Gizmodo ]

• Llefenni says:

Looks very very similar to my Samsung E870… which cost me about $100!

• Viva says:

A Porsche looks very similar to your Kia, with 4 wheels and engine…….which cost you $8995.

• alexander patterson says:

A Kia may have wheels and an engine but I don’t consider it a car.

Obviously you don’t understand or appreciate good design.

Design is always worth paying for and people can and will do so.

So while I am taking on my Porsche phone I can pass your crappy Kia in my Porsche 911.

• Joe says:

Touche.

• Evelina Ivanova says:

How can we buy Porsche phone ans what is the price?

• precious says:

i want to buy the buy porsche phone p9521, and i live in dubai. so where can i get it and how much does it go for.

• David Zahr says:

Hey guys i have the Porsche Design P9521 and is (as i was told) the only one in the mid east with Arabic language. I live in Doha, Qatar so if you’re interested let me know, E-mail: [email protected]
      Phone: +974 5143721
      Cheers!

• mark says:

i have one porche design mobile that you want..im interested to sell it to u..pls reply as soon as posible im also here in dubai

• steve says:

Best look on EBay – I know they launched in France recently and they are pretty cool and not easy to get hold of – but £800..not cheap

• ashish says:

I have a Porsche 9521 phone and looking to sell it. Let me know if you are interested.

• Girard says:

You can buy it on the following website http://www.mobileporschedesign.com

• neil says:

where can i buy this phone?

• David Zahr says:

Phone: +974 5143721
      Cheers!

• murugan says:

this site very useful for me to serach latest prouct

• jake says:

this phone is hideous.

• Khalid says:

Hi, I have the White edition I bought from eBay recently and I thought there could be an arabic support that i can install it but so far, i failed to find.

Do you think there is a hope or should i live with it like that. The white edition is so beautiful and the one I have is a used but almost like new.

Thanks,

• Sophiya says:

True, P’9521 Mobile Phone is look like samsung E870. But Both features are different, Like their running appliacion. The P’9521 comes with a fingerprint reader, that evidently pinpoints the person and thus makes certain safeguarded having access to individual info.