If you are an avid diver then I am sure you will appreciate the concept of the Smart Swimming Goggles. This simple eye cover actually assists with communication between divers and capturing of memories in photo and video format. The Goggles include functions like built-in GPS, ‘call’ button, 3-D Camera, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- The built-in GPS component shows the location of other divers.
- A ‘call’ button on the left side of the goggles allows you to call another diver, and the display shows the progress of the call.
- A 3D camera on the top of the goggles allows you to take 3D photos of the scenes you see.
- A ‘shot’ button on the left of the goggles activates the camera.
- The images can be sent via Bluetooth to a smartphone or smart TV.
- An information display reveals details about the fish or plant life that you see. Other information necessary for safe underwater activities (such as oxygen level and current) is also shown.
Designers: Han Chanhee, Kim Juyoung, Han Dhojin & Kwon Yoonjoo