Cool Catty Eyes Are Better Than Designer Shades

Imagine the soccer ball aiming straight for your eyes instead of the net. It sure is not the best day to show-off your new Armani shades. Crash, Bam and broken shards of designer glasses! Easy remedy anyone? Safer and wiser to use: The Optimal Vision Color Contact Lens that are NOT COSMETIC, but act like sunglasses. Shades of green, yellow, red and grey prim your eyes up and offer sunglasses protection without the risk of injury. Oh, n keep the volume low when you watch that video; I got nothing for torn eardrums right now!

Designers: Jin-young Yoon, Jun-kyo Lee & Young-ho Lee

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

Optimal Vision Color Contact Lens by Jin-young Yoon, Jun-kyo Lee & Young-ho Lee

optimum_lens2

optimum_lens3

optimum_lens4

optimum_lens5

optimum_lens6

Shares 54

• KwangErn says:

Are there such clip-on shades for ordinary glasses?

• really revolution,
    but people will have colored eyes?
    is not strange?

hugs

• ENA says:

WOW unbelievable.
    THAT IS YOUR DESIGN?
    Fantastic Visual .

Can I buy it?

• J Dizzle says:

What? Without the risk of injury?

I’d sooner “see” a nice pair of Armani shades be destroyed by a projectile or ball rather than take one in the eye while I’m wearing a contact lense.

THERE’S something that could cause REAL injury!

And who plays sports in expensive sunglasses? That’s what the cheap sunglasses are for…

• Chris Durst says:

How is this different than the Nike/Bausch and Lomb MaxSight contacts that came out a few years ago? I believe they had grey, red, and amber, with different tints being used for different sports (ie enhanced contrast for tennis, being able to see the seams on a baseball better).

• Tzeals says:

it looks good may be I should try this

• Confucius says:

I thought of a similar idea years ago, contact lens ‘sunglasses’ mainly for people wanting a tan with out the sunglass marks. Good to see it developed more…

• Curious says:

How can I order these?

• tonykoay says:

very interesting writing and movies, thank for the infos.

• Maxim Poulin says:

What is the price of the product?

• brandy says:

I have sevre photophobia and have been looking for this type of product every where nike use to make some thing like this but they quit selling it where can i buy these lenses

• PT says:

I love this – exactly what ive been looking for. Id be happy to test/demonstrate and market on the PGA tour …

• Tom says:

Can these be ordered? I have a pair of Nike Maxsights and they are a god send. Nike stopped making them and I have been searching for another set.

T

• drpie says:

i want to try your contact lens. where can i buy it?

• drpie says:

i want to try your contact lens. where can i buy it?

• soccer says:

where can i buy these??

• soccer says:

where can i buy these??

• angela says:

Are these for sale yet? I play softball and I was thinking about this idea and wanted to see if I could find anything! How much are these and where can I find them if they are for sale!

• debfiend says:

i’d like contacts that are the same green and wavelength filtering as the green shades I wear over my prescription glasses to protect my eyes when I’m running the lasers at work.

• Chester says:

They can get proper rhinoplasties are really affordable rates and hence the demand is always high.
    Normally students can finish their nursing degree through
    this program within three years, in which the first year
    will be devoted to entry-level nursing course work. You
    also need to think about the recovery process and the ways it might affect your daily life and work.

• s not a surprise to see the growth of this brand expand from Canada to the USA and soon to be recognized internationally.
    Baby Phat tees were launched in 1998 and quickly grew to become hot favorites of
    the celebrities. Even if you focus on a totally relaxed overall look,
    combine for just a additional attractive,
    edgy casual.

• After you stop taking the diet drops, continue with the 500 calorie diet for
    3 days before adopting a 2000 calorie diet for the next 3 weeks.
    Some of the complications of adjustable gastric band post-surgical
    treatment are nausea, vomiting, gastroesophageal reflux, stoma
    obstruction, constipation, dysphagia, diarrhea, and irregular stools.
    Here are the symptoms of a low thyroid The symptoms of hypothyroidism are subtle and gradual and may be mistaken for depression.

• Hi tto every single one, it’s in fact a pleasant for me tto pay a vissit this site, it ontains important Information.

• She has a charm that is slightly reminiscent of the childhood favourite Rosie and Jim’s Ragdoll, with
    a modernized interior to suit the 21st century traveller.
    At times, your sailing instructor may need to issue an order and have it followed immediately.
    Revealed in my unique readymade bait and homemade bait carp and catfish bait secrets ebooks is far more powerful information look
    up my unique website (Baitbigfish) and see my biography
    below for details of my ebooks deals right now.

• It is also supposed to encourage your hypothalamus to “reset” your system’s metabolic process making it easier for you to digest
    and process the foods that you eat. Was it mixed with alcohol and sprayed it would be devastating, one
    can imagine to have. These alternatives will still give out the same one to two
    pounds of weight loss per day.