Need More Cabinet Space

I don’t know about you, but I am tired of looking in my cabinets at all the different size and shapes of plates and bowls that seem to eat up all the storage space. Bowls for soups and salads, small plates and large plates-the list goes on forever. Now with a new design from Aleksey Belyalov, my problem of lack of storage space is now history. 2Side is a design that has brought together two different types of plates and made them into one. The deeper side can be used for soups, stews or salads and the side that is flatter is perfect for cakes, meats and the like. The plates can be stacked onto each other to help save space and create more room for other things that need to be stored in the cabinets. A perfect solution to a problem we all have faced. 2Side is available in both black and white color schemes.

Designer: Aleksey Belyalov

• TH says:

How does this save cabinet space if the plates stack so poorly? Looks as if a stack of these reversible plates takes more space than a stack of soup plates on top of a stack of dinner plates.

As such, they are nice looking, but I’m not sure if they solve the “problem” they set out to solve.

• Quantum says:

I agree with the comment by TH.
    Another thing I would add is: what if you need the two types of plates at the same time? Or the soup plate is used and you need to serve the dinner? Pop to wash it and then serve?

But I see its style value, they look cool. But I wouldn’t buy them.

• JR says:

I think the idea has merit.. i see a multipurpose sculpture that can be left on the counter.. I want these..

• AM says:

I do like the design of these, however I would rather see something that was designed to work with the dishes I already own, instead of being pressured into buying new ones. That is of course, easier said than done… All in all, minus the “dog bowl” impression I get from these, I do like the design and the obvious thought behind them.

• sara alizade says:

thanks for good information about new design in product and other things.

• sara alizade says:

thanks for good information about new design in product and other things.