A Board With 2 Personalities

The Axess is one board with a split personality. It can transform into a snowboard or moutainboard which is sorta like a skateboard on steroids. Of course switching from one to the other requires some fiddling around with screws and such. Too bad there isn’t a button I can press to make it transform. Yea I know, too many episodes of Inspector Gadget.

Designer: Pascal Prat

Pascal Prat

• BNLaneville says:

Sure this looks neat and the IDEA is great, but the reality is less than. If you mountain board with this, you are very likely to put scraped, notches, and gouge the board. This won’t affect you mountainboardiing, but it will affect your snowboarding. I highly recommend not wasting money on this toy.

• ignorance is ignoran says:

I agree with BNLaneville, once you went mountain boarding, it would become useless for snowboarding.

• ignorance is ignorance, not bliss says:

• wyatt says:

do you people stop and ask hey maybe the the guy who made it thought of that and it just might be durable enough

• Rocks are pretty tough to protect wood and polymer against. Boarding involves plenty of momentum and rocks are a lot harder than said board materials.

So, no… I highly doubt that people do actually stop and ask such questions, because having “thought of that” is irrelevant if you can't fix it.

Hard rock + soft board + momentum aided by human weight = inescapable damage

So, no… I highly doubt that people do actually stop and ask such questions, because having “thought of that” is irrelevant if you can’t fix it.

Hard rock + soft board + momentum aided by human weight = inescapable damage

• We tried to get more information on this product earlier but the trail went dead. Still curious about and it's demonstration capabilities. Do you have any endorsements on it?

Whose riding it currently? I want to find out more about it for our show to present for consideration of a segment feature .

Get back to me.

• We tried to get more information on this product earlier but the trail went dead. Still curious about and it’s demonstration capabilities. Do you have any endorsements on it?

Get back to me.

• DevilInsidE says:

This concept was done by a product design student in Creapole ESDI, Paris, I’m in the transportation design section there and I’ve seen this project on display somewhere at school, but I don’t know if he made a test prototype.

• Приветствую всех!
    У меня такой вопрос,кто что интересное подскажет буду признателен.
    Мы с друзьями собираемся поехать в круиз по просторам России и ближнего зарубежья месяца на два на своих машинах,но не как не можем согласовать маршрут,если у кого уже был опыт такого путешествия,может,что посоветуете.Девчонок с собой не берем,думаем,что во все городах России с этим не будет проблем,если у кого будут рекомендации и в вопросе отдыха с девушками тоже буду признателен.

С уважением Сеньчик

• JDog says:

you’re either going to end up with a very large mountainboard or a very small snowboard or both functions being extremely compromised. Snowboards are typically around 1.5m long whie mtn boards are about half that length.

• mike says:

zhAB8X hi! how you doin?

• dododocomment says:

Question:
    So your snowboard works great and all. Now you put it on wheels it turns into a skateboard. Thats fine… but bindings…..

I've seen people jump off their skateboards countless times to avoid not being able to stop for traffic (life saving), to just pure convenience where carrying the board is easier

with bindings, you're pretty much stuck