Ready-to-eat by Corina Zuberbuhler

A frame serves as a fastener for three food dishes, which can then be safety transported to the desired location. Using Ready-to-Eat, you can eat whenever and wherever comfortably without a table. Simply place the frame on your knees and start eating.

Designer: Corina Zuberbuhler

• Compere says:

Pretty idea, but the problem is that the “plates”, by their rotating attach, will spill their content on the floor (or on your knees) once you push your fork into the plate…

I give you 0/20 for the uselessness and unfinished idea.

• Daniel says:

Are you slow? There are clearly lids on them!

• Captain Obvious says:

I don’t know about you, but I prefer to stick forks in my food dishes when the lids are off.

• bebee says:

compere,

surley that would be 20/20? if your trying to diss the product? if not, then its in actual fact you who is the total idiot

• Alec says:

Compere,

I agree with you this design is a 0 out of 1. Absolute a non-sense design.

The rotation movement on each tray can be eliminated when place flat with so many types of mechanism, but why we need a holder like this?
        Why we need a rotation system to place food containers lay down when delivery, and stack upright when carrying by “one” hand?

1. 3 nice food containers, fork and spoon fit nice within this well designed frame/holder can be serve inside a flight, but no reason to be held upright and asking the food containers to swing.

2. For hospitals? Same conclusion

3. For camping? Who want a cooked food in a set, guys?

4. For picnic? Hi my friends, this is starter, this is entree and guest what? you will have fruit (or dessert). Enjoy them course by course please. I prefer sharing a dish or sandwiches.

5. For school kids from supplier… same as #1

6. For school kids from moms…. who want to carrying this everyday? A thermo bag even works better to keep warm or cold that the wide open frame required another case.

7. Future hotel room service? Don’t make me laugh man

8. Military sites? Can someone help heat it up please.

The design looks like Asian food holders holds cold or hot meal in China for thousand of years and they still using them at traditional wedding stuff. The different is holders are in round shape (3 or more) stack up one by one and only one lid cover the top holder.
        Each family used to own 1 to 2 small holders, wifes bring lunch to their husband or delicious dished for friends when visit. Bigger holders are made for restaurants in old days.

In Japan a vertical held metal or wood made holder deliver Ramen (Japanese noodle) from store to customer holding by one hand while deliver guys riding bicycle and control by another hand.

Please think about this product (comes alone with those containers, I think, or it won’t fit) is a mass production molded plastic or similar material carrying holder, not environmental friendly. Announced to be a serving holder means nothing.

If Compere and i was wrong, tons of people in the world just like the “above” people who agree that this is a good tool to enjoy a 3 course meal at nowhere. There will be more than one manufacture producing millions of this “Cool” products, 4 in a household.

Don’t call the other idiot or thought that they think slow, if think fast to get to know why and how a “designer” design something is smart, that’s only mean audience can see and read.

We all love to visit sites like this, we only need to judge the design works, we can like it, love it, hate it or ignore them.
        All people’s comments are good for the original designers or for those who work in these fields including buyers.

If you are the designer or someone who have less knowledge in design history or consumer products, I will suggest you go to bookstore and read some industrial design reference books, or go to dollar stores and play around things they carry, ask yourself what is good design in term of user friendly and responsible manufacturing in term of a longer lasting product in quality.

If people like teasing or argue with the others without deeply understand the design, there are so many sites welcoming you.

Thank you.

• hartigan says:

Hello Alec:

You have written an essay on destructive criticism for nothing.

You proposterous pedantic “designer”…

Check below what Chaca says: Rantang!!!
          and retact yourself from this comments.

I DEMAND BLOOD!!…well an apology will be fine.

• PuRe says:

Wow brillant!!! Great job!

• chaca says:

in Indonesia, this is called ‘rantang’..

• cok sey ogrendim

• cok sey ogrendim

• heju75 says:

Hi, because I do not own a table as my flat is quite small is seemed to me a good idea to carry separate food but you are right it might not be as convenient as I thought it would be

• Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr…
    well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just
    wanted to say excellent blog!

• Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

Very helpful info particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a very long
    time. Thank you and best of luck.

• Jednak pracownicy takiej placówki, jaką jest na przykład Urząd Skarbowy Piotrków
    Trybunalski są tylko ludźmi, a co za tym idzie, pomyłki się im bardzo często zdarzają.

• As an SEO professional, we accept abstruse through balloon and absurdity what accomplishment
    to absorb our time with. Our PHP Developer has a minimum of 3 ‘ 4 years of coding experience and database driven website creation experience.
    When you hire Joomla developer, you can get expert open source webdevelopment services for any of your web development projects.

• So what type of emotions are involved and who is affected.

Should your vasectomy reversal fail it is will result in an extremely disappointing, expensive and emotionally difficult experience.
    The micro surgeon will try to reconnect the ends of the
    clamped vas deferens tubes.