Tha Business Self Defense Kit

Tha Business is a self defense kit designed for those who find themselves in sticky situations. “I thought it’d be pretty knarly to design a deck of self defense cards. Things such as brass knuckles, pepper spray, pocket knives & whistles to name a few,” says the designers. All this from a few inspiring trips thru San Francisco’s sketchier neighborhoods. I don’t advocate violence even in self defense (ahem – brass knuckles) but these are slick and unassuming self defense weapons.

Designers: Hoang Nguyen and Anh Nguyen for CreativeSession

• A says:

I don’t know what business the FCC would have in certifying a non-electronic self defense kit and I’m doubting the pepper spray’s storage volume, but aside from the bogus labels that do well to realify the packaging and the 2 inch range of the pepper spray, it’s a quirky concept that makes me smile.
    Form Beyond Function, right?

• Jimmy C says:

I like it, although it shouldn’t be in a box, just put ’em in your pocket.

• MDesigns says:

Too many alike pieces, I think. Combine some of them in one…add add a tazer.
    Good concept, ok execution.

• Makif says:

i like it, good concept

• Ray says:

Assuming you won’t be carrying all of these at once (because hoping that your assailant will be kind enough to wait for you to flip through your deck of self defence cards is a bit much), how is this any different than carrying a set of brass knuckles/pepperspray in your purse/pocket?

Also, light green font on a silver background is a terrible combo.

• What? No one remembers the movie Glimmer man when he takes out the surprise credit card that turns into a switch blade? lol.

• Kenny McLeod says:

Shut up and take my money! I don’t care how impractical this is, I just wan’t it.

• JBsolar says:

Great idea and perfect design !

• Stacy says:

Ԝrite more, thats all I hɑve to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking aboսt, why throw away yoսr intelligence onn just posting videos to your blog when you coսld bе giving
    us something enlightening to read?