A Bluetooth I’d Wear

It’s about time the Bluetooth headset shed the nerd-factor! This design by Erjon Hatillari was inspired by the simplicity of the Sony Vaio’s On/Off button and is almost as small. Using the same unique color scheme as the Vaio, the rechargeable earpiece’s chrome detail glows green during a call and orange when charging. In the form of a single earbud with one large button control, this design combines easy-to-use functionality with basic ergonomics into one sharp looking earpiece.

Designer: Erjon Hatillari

• Jason Wang says:

Love it. I was sad when the new Vaio Z didn’t have this button style. It was something so unique and extremely sexy. Have it on my Vaio SR. Props!

• Noel Bellen says:

I don’t know…
    No boom, how do you want the voice to be picked up. It is proven that a longer boom (mic) gives a better transmit…

• mike potters says:

It is not the first time a bluetooth is so small

• Shane says:

I am just curious on how much money it is… Does any one know?

• Ray says:

Still doesn’t fix the: I look like a crazy person talking to myself issue

• Erjon B. Hatillari says:

Who ever did this is selfish,stupid,tall,retard and doesn’t care about animal rights ;P

• Erjon B. Hatillari says:

You can see on the 3rd image the three little holes,it’s for the voice.The article wasn’t so accurate.

• rhe says:

Ear canal is not perpendicular to the head (I hope you know what I mean), therefore such thing would not fit anyones ear. Just make a mock up model (even with clay) and try to ‘plug’ it in your ear. Good luck!

• Erjon B. Hatillari says:

Size of “ear canal” is 1 cm,size of the other part is 3cm.

• rhe says:

3cm in diameter? That makes it even more ridiculous. I’ve worked on an earpiece for couple of months and have done tons of mock up models to get the right shape, so I kinda have an idea what can fit humans ear and what can’t. Unless this one was designed for someone with exceptionally huge and deformed ears or… an animal? I really recommend testing ergonomics of own designs that are totally different from existing products (especially of such small items) before sharing them with the world. Just an advice.

• rhe says:

And by the way, I’m pretty sure the photo of Mr. Beckham is copyrighted (I guess Motorola used it for advertising their own bluetooth set). That is extremely unprofessional (aside from actually breaking a law).

• Erjon B. Hatillari says:

I am really sorry but i haven’t worked in an “ear company”, actually i am an industrial student just finished to be more clear a year ago i didn’t even know that there was industrial design,i did this project for an exam and before i knew it it already got in yanko design.For now i am just focusing on the idea and if Sony is ever going to make this project i will focus on the ear problems.But i promise you the next big project that is coming up i will not break any law or copyright and it will be totally professional so keep updating…

• rhe says:

Cool man, you’re still learning – I’m just trying to help here, not to oppress anyone. Soon you’ll realize that constructive criticism is much better than shallow approval (of course every one needs some reassuring to keep on working as well). Good luck!

• Erjon B. Hatillari says:

True criticism is always welcomed.Please keep updating because i will surely use your opinion in the project.

• mike potters says:

It’s a project,it’s not in on production i think.

• Jimmy C says:

How do you charge it? Is it induction?

• philp yann says:

woh woh woh.I whould definitely buy this,you should pitch this idea to Sony.I love the size of it,it is so different and i think Sony has the technology to do it.Great portfolio.

• Santosh says:

Pls let me know, whats the price of vaio bluetooth headset, i want to purchase, pls let me know

• joval castro says:

i want to order sony vaio bluetooth headset,how much?whre can i order it?

• shiju pl says:

i interested button type blutooth head set how many Indian rupees this product available shop in kerala or india please information this product(viol)

• Crystal says:

Where I can get it? Is it allow listen music?

• moe says:

does anyone know if this was produced or sold?

• Alex says:

someone please kickstarter this i would buy it in a heart beat

• Jack says:

Dose it work as music

• Jack says:

Can you play music with them

• Dany Thomas says:

Can any one tell me where I can find those earpiece and how much it is…PLS

• Terrance says:

Where and when is all I need to know!!!!!

• Sara says:

These would be amazing <3 I've look everywhere online and nothing shows up, so I don't think it"s being produced yet, but it really should be!

• Don says:

HI Erjon, I would buy it. In fact, I was looking for a nice looking bluetooth enabled headset to go with an iPad mini with cellular and did an image search. This seems like the optimal solution. I realize this may be in perpetual proto stage. If so, then just to say I look forward to seeing creations in the future.
    Best,
    Don
    Copenhagen
    P.S. Ignore “the noise”

• game button says:

This excellent website definitely has all of the information and facts I wanted about this
    subject and didn’t know who to ask.

• ashish kumar says:

i want htis product Sony Vaio Bluetooth Headset by Erjon Hatillari » Yanko Design
    tell me how and where i will get
    and what the cost of the product

• Deidre Johnson says:

How would I purchase one?

• What’s up, every time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the dawn, because i love to find
    out more and more.

• Django says:

its just a concept you nitwits who are complaining about size,and other issue’s for god sake its just a damn concept

• I have read some just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make this sort of great informative web site.

• simon says:

Is it bluetooth earphones? what about the quality?

• sandip says:

i want this head phone tell me how and where i will get
    and what the cost of the product