Roomba Watch Out

The All-In-One Robot Cleaner is a stick vac carrying a passenger with a mind of its own. Like any good stick vac, you’ve got something easy to push around. But if you’re feeling particularly Jetson’s like, a robot slides down and does the vacuuming for you, ala Roomba. For serious tho, I want this NOW. I’m sure the robot amidship will throw off the center of gravity but nothing a couple months of R&D couldn’t figure out.

Designers: In-oh Yoo & Sun-woong Oh for Metatrend Institute

robotic_vacuum

robotic_vacuum2

robotic_vacuum3

robotic_vacuum4

robotic_vacuum5

robotic_vacuum6

• Margot says:

I love the look and functionality of this. The chamber for dirt looks awfully small though….

• This vacuum is OK but I really like Miele Vacuums because they have special features like powerful suction, digital controls, a silent setting for lower noise output, and headlights for better visibility.

• Best Robot Vacuum says:

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to present something back and aid others like you aided me.

• Best Robot Vacuum says:

• Best Robot Vacuum says:

obviously like your web site however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll definitely come again again.

• Best Robot Vacuum says:

• Justin says:

This looks really slim and elegant! I am wondering if it does a good cleaning job, though. Is it powerful enough to take care of pet hair and such?

• Justin says:

• Julia says:

More better and easiest way to clean below the sofa-set or bed as the size of the robotic cleaner is very small and thin with latest high tech features.

• Jayne says:

Oh no… Samsung has started the Korean-domination and now… This is taking on the Roomba. I wonder what’s the latest development of this product. Anyone?

• Intan says: