Wake-up And Smell The Coffee, Have It Too!

Buzzer alarms need to be tossed out of the window and replaced with the CoffeeTime. The idea is to wake up with the smell of coffee…no jarring rings or bells; just the inviting aroma. How does this happen, you ask? Well, you pre-set your favorite coffee capsule into the hour-glass shaped alarm. At wake-up time, the steaming brew just pours into a waiting cup and the strong aroma of coffee arouses you. The whiff of coffee is further enhanced with a “smell emitter”, which is located on the top of the maker.

Till here I’m totally sold to the idea. I’m willing to take my chances sans buzzers. What I can’t digest is the self-cleaning chamber in the lower half, which apparently stores water to clean the used cup. I’d much rather rinse out the cup in the sink and then set it up for the next day.

If someone decides to make this…just ensure it’s a compact thingy that fits in my bedroom.

Oh yes I’m biased…cause I’m a coffee addict!

Designer: Elodie Delassus

CoffeeTime – Coffee Maker Clock by Elodie Delassus

coffee_maker2

coffee_maker3

coffee_maker4

• Big D says:

Well the thought is nice, but i also sleep through my wake-up light…

• Tom says:

Teasmaids trendy again? Next I’ll be hearing that the fashionistas saying “Beige is the new black” and “Low slung jeans are last year’s news. Waist bands are on the rise! Check out Levi’s new Nipple-Warmer range!”

• mrinalsharma says:

very nice……………concept…………

• buyer says:

where can I buy it?

• thomasville sheets

• I am no longer certain the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

• asal says:

Hi id like to buy one but can’t seem to find a link?

• asal says:

have u heard back from them on where to buy it?

• Good day I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Aol for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all
    round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment
    but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.