When We Are, When We Will Be

Hello past, it is the future, now would like to know if it can make a call. Time, what you got. Time, what you want. Here’s a watch for you to focus. It’s time not to look to the future, nor the past, nay! It is time to focus on the now, the here, the present. Projects Design presents a lovely watch you can wear on your wrist with a display that tells the time in a neatly unique way. View it now and know what time it is.

You will be the cleverest and the cutest with this watch on your handbones. You’ll be swanky, clean, and futuristic. It comes in black leather and wild steel mesh. It’s the “Past Present Future Watch.” Live it.

33mm in Diameter
Unisex
(1 1/3″)
Solid Stainless Steel Case
Water Resistant to 100ft

Designer: Projects Design [ Buy it Here, Past Present Future Watch is available for $100 @ YD Store ]

Past Present Future Watch is available for $100 @ YD Store

pastpresentfuturewatch01

pastpresentfuturewatch02

• Long Tran says:

I’m always in the future.

• DPeezy says:

Very nice. I’m all over this.
    Watches = Men’s Jewelry.

• skittleswrapper says:

Great. But a 100$ is just a liiiiittle steep for a cheepo like me. Could we get a post describing a set of DIY instructions for something neat like this?

• Nihilexistentialist says:

If watches weren’t archaic technology that has been replaced by cell phones i’d totally buy this.

• Xagest says:

No one buys a watch so they can tell the time. They’re just status symbols that say you’ve been working at the same job for way too long (typically 25 years?), and if you don’t wear it then the boss will think you’re an ungrateful little turd.

• KTope says:

I thought that too until I started wearing a watch again.

I hadn’t realized how much I missed being able to take a quick glance at a watch, as opposed to the ritual of pulling out my phone, hitting a button, noting the time, hitting the lock button to shut off the screen just in case I accidentally do the unlock swipe with my leg, then putting it back in my pocket.

• FlawedHero says:

Hmm, I’d actually consider wearing one of those. Not quite my style but an interesting watch.

• kps9727 says:

I’d wear it.

• KenS says:

I want to buy it for my girl friend. She’s a very lively and fun girl. Should I go for a leather or a steel mesh one?
    Thank you. Beautiful watch.

• KenS says:

Thank you. Beautiful watch.

• Excellent, what a web site it is! This webpage provides helpful facts
    to us, keep it up.

• lessons says:

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing,
    so he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing
    is maintained over here.