Legally Paint Freely on Any Wall You Wish

So your desire is that of a villain. So you want to do the painting version of killing a puppy. So you like graffiti. You’re gonna have some opposition, and you’re gonna have it immediately. If you want the good walls, you’re gonna have to earn em. And you’re gonna need a plan. Most hott and amazing graffiti writers plan beforehand. Here’s the tool. Here it is. This is the one you need. This is the graffiti writers fun book. You’re still writing in a plain ol’ sketchbook? Get ‘atta here.

Jay kay, y’all. Any kind of paper will do. But check this out. It’s called the “Walls Notebook,” and it’s by the dude, the Forlee dude. Flip through the pages of 80 pre-printed New York “clean” scenes that you, the writer, can take command of. “Minus the jail time.”

Don’t get caught.

Designer: Sherwood Forlee

• AlienzExist says:

Awesome Idea.

• Jake Hollands says:

thats rediculous. i mean, if it’s for kids that just want to draw in class fair enough, but if this is some kind of replacement it totally defeats the whole concept of grafitti art!

• Chris Burns says:

“graffiti art” is an evolving art.

anyway, this is for people who plan on doing vandalism who want to test out the size and shape of their stuff before putting it up. its a graffiti journal.

• Jake says:

if they want to try out the size and shape of their piece that desperately the only way that would make sense would be to actually take a picture of the actual wall, not try a lower scale version with pen on a picture of a wall in a book!

• Chris Burns says:

You DO know this project is for fun, right? It’s not for graffiti “pros.”

• Jake says:

i didnt think it was for pros, i thought it was meant to be a way of reducing/neutralizing grafitti art – which would be rediculous.

• Jake Hollands says:

wait, a earlier you said it was

“for people who plan on doing vandalism who want to test out the size and shape of their stuff before putting it up. its a graffiti journal.”

that doesn’t sound like just for fun to me.

• Jason says:

Why not for pros? I used to write and always practiced in a blackbook. This is a dope book and I use it now, though more to keep my imagination going than anything else. You really should check it out before jumping to conclusions.

• Chris Burns says:

whoa whoa, all, just chill! just chill it! use it for whatever you want, mang, whatever you want

• rayelle says:

I like the idea!

• tom says:

i think its a replacement for a notebook!!!

• tom says:

and i love it!

• Foci says:

Good find

• said rais says:

cool edition

• I agree, a good post. Notebooks have been coming down in price and have become a lot more stylish. They have become a real must have commodity along with an iphone

• Lei says:

I just saw this yesterday at a bookstore and I loved it. Wanted to buy it but it was so freakin’ expensive. Gave me a pretty good idea for a project though. 😛

• Lei says: