Hang Your Chair

The “Hanger Chair” is a folding chair based on one of the ultimate storage systems: the modest hanger. It allows us to store clothes in an orderly fashion. Most houses or flats are equipped with a wardrobe to receive the object. By morphing the function of the hanger with that of the folding chair, a new hybrid is born: a Hanger Chair that has a function, even when not in use, to store our clothes in an orderly fashion.

Designer: Philippe Malouin

• Andrew Flynn says:

The Design of this for being something that is a stow-away seems a bit excessive. I would have expected a more wireframe design.

• Ian says:

Neat idea. But if you buy one for each one of your shirts you need to slapped.

• zuy says:

it’s an Eindhoven student with great potential… Its more easy to dvp “art design” for galleries than furniture design , product design and industrial design….

• Christine says:

Clever hybrid although I find this more of a “just for fun” type of product. Where do I put my clothes if I need to unfold these chairs for guests to sit on?

• Shiella says:

Very creative.Practice and roomless…Suitable for small apartment.

• Jove says:

Absolutely beautiful. In design, three major factors almost always define reception, even subtly: Practicality, elegance, and communication of function. All three are here presented; excellent work. Now, if these were manufactured from reconstituted packaging material or composite recycled fiber, it’s a winner on all fronts.

• Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve have in mind your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great.
    I really like what you have obtained right here, certainly like what you are
    saying and the way through which you assert it.
    You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it smart.
    I can’t wait to learn far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

• Julius says:

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and
    both show the same outcome.

• Hello everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and piece of writing is actually fruitful
    in support of me, keep up posting these content.