Milk – iPod of Desks by Soren Kjaer

It’s like the Lamborghini of desks. Except we’re Danish. It’s like the iPod of desks. Minus the play list. It’s like Chrysler Building of desks. But with no elevator. Introducing Mik, the perfect office desk. Has a built in fish tank, pen holder, garbage bin, file cabinets, height adjuster & the box (iPod storage). We also know you love your Macs so why not give back to your Mac this Valentine’s Day. Because to say this desk is compatible is an understatement. This is love. Inspired by the same desire for simple form and smart function.

Designer: Soren Kjaer

Tags

• bubba451 says:

Apparently the Danish don’t have legs… Looks great, but desks have their legs at their corners for a reason.

• quadrent says:

That would be a good place for my laptop. I like it. Onlything it needs is a place for a beer instead of the fishtank

• willyolio says:

nice… but where’s the real functionality? no place for a tower case?

• elliotness says:

feeling sorry for the fish and guessing that it will probably cost like $30K looks interesting tho …

• Willzville says:

I love the fish tank idea.

• MIKEAWESOME says:

I like this idea so much, I think I’m going to steal it. Only, because I’m not really down with the feng shui of metal, I’ll probably make it out of wood, which I’ll stain and then coat with a sealant. Also, since I work at a Hardware/Lumber/Home store where I get a 25% discount on everything, I’ll be able to do this on the cheap! Woo!

• john says:

where can buy in uk?

• john says:

where can buy in uk?

• Even a casual stroll through the SEAPLEX blog reveals something fascinating about scientific work:
    moment to moment, it looks like any other kind of work, but the long view is of something
    utterly different from most other kinds of work. When fishing with balloons, you are able to
    watch the shark take off with the bait. If you do, and if you eat fish every night, keep what you need
    to sustain them.

• Fortunately for women, the lower back ages very well,
    so they should have no problems over the years with their tattoo.

bad preparation before or after your tan, or your skin acting up.
    Does it give out an aura of all-around cleanliness.

• You may use a simple drain snake to reach into your pipe.

Compile Local Menus – We all have our favorite local restaurants that took us months to find and fall in love with.
    Our company knows for installing and using the best parts of auto.
    Safe-keeping facilities are yet another wonderful advancement in this day and
    age. As a result, migrants are looking for newer options where they can lead a relaxing life and get to make
    good money in return for their services. People are advised to invest time to shop around different hardware
    stores. Solar panel are considered a green building material because
    they use renewable energy from the sun to generate electricity.
    The services that clients can hire are: packing, loading, unloading, rearrangement,
    unpacking, transportation, storage, insurance, warehouses, etc.
    We are repairing and installment different types of gates suchlike Actuation Steel
    State Doors, Mercenary Coiled Grills for much than 10 age.
    They bring along with themselves quality containers, cartons
    or boxes of various sizes to pack each and every item safely.