Mamba Meets Samba

Ok, that makes no sense but I like the ring to it! Anyways, here are two very cool and complimenting projects by our man Kévin Depape. One is the Mamba Lamp and the other is the Elastik Desk. While the Mamba plays on the on the archetype of a lamp by questioning its components; the Elastik revisits the traditional home desks while being inspired by the old classroom desks with storage on top.

Mamba is a lamp where the wire, which is often hidden or little, is highlighted on the lamp. The Elastik is a desk that allows you to store books, papers, folders and to route the cables through the storage slots.

Designer: Kévin Depape

• marko says:

I love it very creative I love the shape of the lamp and the colors used

• Hi Kevin,

I like your design, please contact me regarding invitation for Skopje Design Week.
      Best
      Aleksandar

• Superb post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on
      this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

• I blog often and I really thank you for your content.
      This article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your
      website and keep checking for new details about once a week.
      I subscribed to your Feed too.

• Useful info. Fortunate me I found your website by chance, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

• Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I
      provide credit and sources back to your blog?
      My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you
      present here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

• Guillermo says:

While a traditional home insurance policy
      won’t cover you against flood damage, you will be required to buy a flood policy if you live in a flood zone and have a mortgage. “They couldn’t rule out that
      our house won’t totally collapse. 95% of homeowners do not understand what happens to their insurance on the home when the house becomes empty or unoccupied.

• Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
      I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
      The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue
      solved soon. Thanks

• Melodee says:

A renter’s insurance policy includes liability coverage and does not insure the dwelling itself. It definitely is the most versatile and competent companies without a single dou. The online discount is possible because commissions are eliminated, and should not be affected by a claim.

• Although this may cost you a bit in the beginning, it will add up to a
      significant amount of savings in the long run. In fact, most banks
      that offer mortgages on primary residences usually require that the borrower
      purchase homeowner’s insurance for the property every year until the borrower has completely paid off what he or she owes. It will also provide your family a temporary shelter if in case your house needs serious repairing due to an unforeseen event.

• Gina says:

This post will assist the internet users for
      creating new weblog or even a blog from start to end.

• Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much
      about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is
      magnificent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

• one that is expensive) then their insurance price is going to increase.
      You can find usually deals available since organizations reduce their own premiums to draw car owners in the hope you will
      remain loyal and stick to all of them inside pursuing
      years. You can get a terrific offer on this kind of insurance plan.

• Madeline says:

Doing so will put you in a healthier position to obtain the coverage you need
      at the price you desire. The mere fact of being able to reach a person will be
      more than enough in putting a persons mind at ease knowing that they will have the best results for their getting a policy for their insurance
      which will be of utmost importance. In addition, the driver would be liable for
      all injuries that took place to the people involved
      in the accident.

• What happens if an insured person finds much less expensive auto insurance 6 months down
      the road and cancels his or her car insurance halfway into a policy year.
      This is why vehicle owners are often advised to take defensive driving lessons and precautionary measures to protect their cars if they do not wish
      to avail of a comprehensive insurance. Certain types of
      cars are more at risk for being broken into than others, and a visible stereo system may be a
      major point of attraction for many thieves.

• Subscribe to Atlanta Collector Vehicle Examiner through the link at the top rated of the site.
      You will be mastering the value of using insurance plan for your awesome vehicle.

• The top ties in a halter style and is very comfortable.

A tanning lotions is their hottest selling product
      and provides you with amazing results within a few applications for short time periods.

Here is a sample list of 20: abortion, addiction, adolescence, break-ups, crime,
      death, depression, eating disorders, humor, lucky breaks, mental disorders, moral
      dilemmas, pets, poverty, racism, religion, sex, suicide,
      turning points, and war.

• I feel this is one of the most important information for me.

And i’m satisfied reading your article. However should commentary on few normal issues, The website taste is
      perfect, the articles is in point of fact great : D.

Just right job, cheers

• Yes! Finally something about tank flushing.

• Manufacturers of seedbox servers took under consideration that different users have
      different os’s on their native machines and provided users with
      servers that allowed them to share files through the Internet no matter the main system running natively
      on his or her machines. Everybody from seniors to middle school kids are visiting there favorite torrent sites to
      downloads what they need to see. You probably feel it
      could be nice to be in a position to download torrents completely
      from your browser.

• The game of paint ball has currently gotten a lot of popularity especially with the young generations.
      You may find that the 100 zombie miniatures provided may not
      be enough to last throughout an entire game with a larger party, but sets of extra zombies are available for purchase.
      Over this to happen, don’t try ordering it on your entire local retail warehouse for video games.

• Do you suffer from KIDNEY DISEASE? Do you know that, according to latest researches, DIALYSIS IS NOT NECESSARY?
      A friend of mine got off dialysis (stage 5 CKD) and healed his kidney.

Take a look: https://www.facebook.com/angelique.dubois.3150/posts/1412669305622411

• healthkart says:

Howdy very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
      I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?
      I am satisfied to search out numerous useful information right here within the post, we
      need develop extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.

. . . . .

• Many cheap smartphones come with game applications installed.

Try observing the spectral patterns produced from fluorescent lights, regular
      household light bulbs, sodium street lights and natural light.
      ï¬ Quality: The quality of the leather case or accessories cover that you
      want to purchase must be the best otherwise it will be of no use to your phone.

• Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
      I have a blog based on the same topics you
      discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work.
      If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

• With so many social media sites available, take the time to join as many pertinent ones as possible.
      Since the algorithm targeted content farmers,
      this algorithm has been nicknamed The Farmer. Sadly this is not the case and in actual fact can work against you.

• I really like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and
      reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve included
      you guys to blogroll.

• Article Source: you are looking for hot new technology gadgets make
      sure that you also think about the i – Station.
      buds by Zagg won the 2009 CES innovations Design and Engineering Showcase award.
      Tired of the way that your Sony Walkman is working.

• I like the games system for leveling and the speed of the combat, which force you to be fast with your fingers to dodge,
      deflect and counterattack at lightning speed.
      The pathway up is early childhood’making sure that every child arrives at the classroom in kindergarten ready to
      learn. 34 seconds, saving about 1 and a half blue, but still feel
      the price is not high compared with 6 second cooldown mana holy shield is more practical, and can be used as treatment supplement.

• Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending some
      time and actual effort to generate a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and
      don’t manage to get anything done.

• Ermelinda says:

It’s truly very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV,
      therefore I just use the web for that reason, and take the hottest news.

• It would probably have taken more than the two identified Iranians to control the 239 passengers
      and crew on MH 370. Pada umumnya, jika ada masalah atau perlu bantuan mengenai perangkat lunak atau Black –
      Berry tablet OS yang ada pada Play – Book, para pengguna akan
      lebih memilih untuk bertanya di situs atau forum asli, karena
      para member yang bekerja untuk BB yang akan membantu mengatasi masalah anda.
      Jumlah penjudi yang semakin tinggi dan ditambah jumlah agent yang jua
      terus menerus berkembang menjadikan proyeksi bisnis ini terus meningkat semakin besar.

• Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop,
      just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad
      is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off
      topic but I had to share it with someone!

• What i don’t understood is actually how you’re now not really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you
      might be now. You’re so intelligent. You recognize thus considerably when it
      comes to this matter, made me in my opinion imagine it from a
      lot of varied angles. Its like women and men are not
      involved unless it is something to do with Girl gaga!
      Your personal stuffs nice. Always take care of it up!

• Furthermore, your tablet can be installed with e-book readers so
      you can just go to a library for a peaceful and comfortable ambiance.
      The database seems to be incomplete (several restaurants near my office don’t show up) and the map function is a little confused about which side of the street businesses are on.
      As long as the text messages in need of recovery were not deleted prior to the last
      synchronization, they should be easily recoverable.

• This paragraph աill help thе internet viewers fοr creating neա blog ߋr
      even a weblog from start to end.

• For the vast majority of loans and government agenies do not have to
      go. As a small business dreams. Stafford loans annd private morttgage insurance,
      that isn’t promoted much in the home is sometimes acded as a
      security to offer a niche idea to consider.

• Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed!
      Extremely helpful info specifically the remaining phase :) I take care of such information a lot.
      I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time.
      Thanks and best of luck.

• Pirate Bay says:

The crews are provided with maritime software and GPS devices that
      assist them to track pirate vessels from a very long distance.

Piracy is killing their business or their earnings. Once you get used for the
      setup, it really is easy to make a lot of money quickly.

• They don’t use anything but the Blu-Ray discs and that is a major reason that explains why PS3 games can not be easily copied.
      Piracy is killing their business or their earnings.
      Measure changes in the activity of one’s competitors in the past five years.