How About A Glue Pen?

The word ‘gun’ has turned pretty controversial due the recent events of shootings in the United States. So you have to kind of agree with Soon Bok Kang that because of its resemblance to a gun, the general glue gun is rather heavy and has a dangerous aura about it. To tame it a bit and of course make it more ergonomically designed, we have here the Glue Pen.

You simply need to insert the bullet-shaped glue inside the glue pen, close the lid and press the button. The Pen works with built-in batteries and is much more convenient.

Designer: Soon Bok Kang

• Lis says:

Where are you going to get refills for that thing bet they aren’t cheap and they don’t get anywhere near as much glue in it as a glue gun

• Jane says:

With more precision, you might not need as much glue for some products!

• D says:

I go through Gluesticks like TP and I could only imagine how many ‘bullets’ I would go through with this no matter how well I use it. Nor how cool it looks.

Also glue gun is bad so replace it with glue bullets? Wat?

• SYLVIA says:

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE GLUE PEN, CAN NOT FIGURE OUT THE PRICE OR HOW TO ORDER

• spamber says:

are you kidding me? the regular glue gun has a “dangerous aura about it?” Not once have I picked up my glue gun and thought that. then you mention you put in the “bullet” like glue? it sounds like you are trying to play on people’s emotions by creating a very stupid product that would be much less efficient than a regular glue gun. no thanks. I’ll stick with my glue gun.

• Amy says:

I think the benefit here would be using the glue pen for small detailing and the glue gun for larger areas.

• Tori says:

Interesting product but, I agree. Saying glue “gun” has a “dangerous aura about it” Is funny. I know they are just trying to appeal to certain kinds of people but common. I think I would love this product more if It took normal glue sticks and not “bullets” that I’m sure I could never buy at the local crafting store.

• Lynette V. says:

Where can I purchase this glue pen… Interested in it?

• Genevieve Faciana says:

I am interested in the glue pen, can you buy it in a store or can you order it on line.

• funbrain says:

I like the glue pen, where I can buy it online?

• harleydudette says:

I found this one online. It uses regular glue sticks and will be available May 2013….

• Randi says:

I agree with this person ^ For the creator to even think a glue gun is offensive is beyond ridiculous. They are just trying to capitalize on a political issue. Kinda sick.

• Mark says:

And also with the glue gun one never knows what it will glue next. Maybe we should ban them. If a child should take one to school the child would be expelled. The pen is mightier than the sword.

• Pam Barker says:

has anyone found out where to buy this glue pen??

• Alyssa says:

I am glad some one here is using their brain.

• amelia says:

My husband contacted the company that makes these glue pens (Bosche) and the response was that the company does NOT have any plans on carrying this in the US. Here is there reply:

“At this time there are no plans to introduce this item to the Bosch Tool line in North America. This type of product would more fall into the category of products carried by our Dremel Division. If anyone would pick that glue pen up in North America it would be them: http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Tools/Pages/default.aspx

If anyone has any luck obtaining this product, let me know!

• soon bok kang says:

Thank you. ^^ Glue pen is conceptual product.

• MommaJ says:

Like the idea of a pen for smaller projects and hard to reach places. My question is: if you are changing it because of the word “gun” then why on earth are you using “bullets” for glue? Just plain silly. Guns are inanimate tools used by people for good purposes or bad. Changing “things” won’t help much unless people change.

• Jo says:

So since the word “glue gun” and shape of a “glue gun” is so offensive,we now have to replace it w/ a glue “pen” ??? If the word “gun” is so offensive, why do you have (as you call it) “bullet-shaped” glue going into your pen ??? This is such nonsense ! Think of a better marketing strategy people. By the way, you’ll have to put several rounds of bullets into your pen to accomplish a repair

• roni says:

I believe, this is not a real item. They think they are being funny. Bullet shaped glue, I don’t think this is real folks.

• Judy says:

Where can you get one these gun pens. Are they available in the United States.

• katrina says:

me too, where?

• katrina says:

if you do very delicate things especially with paper and tissure then the glue pen would be wonderful because it should be so small a pin head dot is all you need and not a wasted big drop of glue gun glue.

• CJ says:

I was interested in the glue pen, however the text in this article is a real turn off and sounds very juvenile. How does a glue gun even relate to a real gun. First of all I’ve never seen a gun that you had to plug in and wait for it to warm up, let alone have a cord dangling from it. Interesting that your “glue pen” uses bullets. A better approach would be to point out better precision when applying glue, comfortable and easy to use etc. considering that these things are true. Maybe the next tool you could pick on would be a heavy duty stapler.

• Evelyne says:

I don’t care about the silly arguments gun x bullets. But I do like the idea of a glue pen for more precise work. And for those we don’t need much glue each time. A little longer refill would be more practical, but I really like this idea, if it ever made it to the stores, I’d buy one!

• MaryC says:

If you want my glue gun you’re going to have to pry it out of my cold dead hand!

• Crystal says:

When I first saw this I thought: ” oh cool!! I want one!!”
      Then I clicked on the link and read the story…seriously??

How does a crafting tool have ANYTHING to do with the shootings in the USA?? Really? It has an ominous aura? That’s dumb.
      Even if someone cut the cord and colored it like a gun, you would have to be pretty stupid to think it was a real one.
      THEN they say this pen will be way better-just insert the “bullet shaped” glue piece inside–0_O …. Glue gun bad but glue ‘bullets ‘ good?

And how much will these little “bullets” that look like part of a feminine product cost? How many will come in a package??

Yes glue gun drips are annoying, but it’s not hard to put something underneath.
      Thanks, but until it seems like a really good deal, I’ll stick to my glue gun and nice package of glue sticks. :)

• Lynda Muller says:

Where do you one in the US?

• Rachel R. says:

I find it very amusing that they reference “guns” as having a “dangerous aura” but then use glue “bullets”!

• It is very important to find chic ball gown wedding dresses after you
      have acceded to your man. Choose a top that is loose but
      form fitting as some of the poses are inverted, which
      means that your head will come down below your hips and could cause your
      top to ride up. Stretching is really important because novices
      almost surely strain their muscles.

• Thus we became noobs on the water when we purchased our 1957 Sea King with a 1964 Johnson motor.
      Keep in mind the Cooper Mountain resort design their
      activities. Of course, lots of methods have evolved to try to avoid spooking fish out of your swim or even stop them from stopping feeding in the possible case
      of some line shy fish, and having them leave your swim.

• Lynn says:

I was thinking the same thing lol

• Linda Johnson says:

I would like to purchase a glue pen, can you send me information on where or how I can order one?