Cryptic Time-Telling

This design is for all you decrypting puzzle lovers out there. The Hexagons LED watch uses neon tube-like hexagons to form an esoteric message that displays the time. Hours are shown in green and the minutes are in cyan, and the wearer can also choose between 5 different difficulty settings. Designer Samuel Jerichow says it’s ideal for the “geek within” but even though I might not be able to tell the time, but I’d still rock it. This of course, gets the Tron stamp of approval.

Designer: Samuel Jerichow

• Jimmy C says:

I LOVE IT! I gotta know when it’s on sale!

• Hello Jimmy, thanks for your comment! I will run around telling, when this watch really got made :)

• Edd says:

The only problem with products like this is that they’re too cool to keep to yourself, and then everyone knows what they are 😛

• Marcio says:

Just love it, the funny is if your in a place with non-geek poeple and anyone ask you hour, and see your watch, they will certain think you are weird or think your are an alien lol

• @ Edd: Hehe, yeah. I would be happy if the word is spread. Raises the possibility it gets made.

@ Marcio: Yes, that’s a perfect communication starter wherever you go. Even hardcore geeks might need lesson, hehehe.

Thank you both for your comments!

• iLobster says:

Absolutely awesome!!
    Don’t like watches but this… Brilliant idea!
    Just tell me how much it costs and where they’re on sale?

• I’m so sorry to tell you, they are just a concept yet. I will run around telling, when the watch is ready to be bought.

Wow interesting, you don’t like watches? The more interesting is, you would buy this little piece of art. That is the basic idea behind many of my concepts – celebrating the mere time reading function, giving you fun on your wrist, not letting the wrist fashion die :)

Thank you for your comment iLobster!

• Martin says:

this is such a great idea. I really hope this finds its way to production. if you lack funding, let me know!

• Hello Martin!

Thanks for your interest in my watch concept.

I need to give you some information first. Right now I am at the very beginning and only have the concept of my watch. I need to find a manufacturer to realize this project. Also I haven’t experience in selling products. If you have strong contacts in trade companies, we could try to start development.

I would like to know how else I can contact you. Do you have facebook maybe?

Martin, I’m looking forward to hearing from you again. Until then, have a great day!

Sam

• 张建祥 says:

Your design is too cool,I really like your design。When your product can be produced, when you can buy, be sure to let me know.

• 张建祥, thank you for your comment! I will run through all the blogs and tell it as soon as the watch exists.

Best regards,
    Sam

• K says:

this is brilliant! when/where can i buy one?

• Hey K! Thanks for your interest in my watch. As much as I hate to disappoint, I need to tell, date and place are unknown since I found a company who makes this watch. Stay tuned around here or my facebook page (klick my blue name) and you will get any news about this and other concepts I made.

Sam

• Michelle says:

it’s really cool watch…like it like it. I think that will be star to product soon. when it star selling please let me know. TAiwan

• Alexa says:

Hello! The watch is magnificent. I hope that it goes out to the market and available this one the value in my pocket, because, the truth i like it. Excuse me the english, i am of Venezuela.

• @ Michelle: I will let you know as soon as I know more 😀

@ Alexa: Greetings to Venezuela! Your english sounds good to me :) Thank you for you comment!

• Sabrina says:

Hi,
    my husband fall in love with this great watch and is now asking me, if I can give him this watch as a prestent at Christmas.

Do you think, it will be then available?

This watch is so awesome…

All the best, Sabrina

• Awww Sabrina, I’m sooo sorry, I still have no news about this watch yet. It is a slow progress, even if I had the YES WE BUILD IT from a company by now. Thank you so much for your comment! It hurts me to disappoint you.

All the best for you too, both of you,

Sam

• Michal says:

Looking for that watch, tell me when it will be ready :)

• Of course Michal! Whenever this happens :) Check out my page (click my blue name) to stay updated!

Best regards,
    Sam

• Guga says:

Can you tell me when this watch will be for sale and what will be the price?

• Ivo says:

Hi!
    This watch is brilliant! I want to buy it … Please can you tell me when this watch will exist?please please ai really like it ! :)

• Andrew says:

Sharktank…. now! I want this watch baaaaad.

• Andrew says:

Shark tank…. now! I want this watch bad.

• After the indexing, you will obtain a report displaying
    which of your links have been indexed. Then create
    a copy of the sheet so that you have an exact copy of all the data on a single
    sheet. In reality we do not have to know all these signals
    even though if we think hard and long enough we can figure them out.

• The more one is exposed to the sun the more one can reduce the SPF factor of the lotion at the risk of the skin becoming dried out, leathery and full of wrinkles.
    So try to follow the tips aforementioned to get rid of the farmer’s tan. Back to your skin check, the
    first time you do the check be sure to take as many pictures
    as possible to show what your skin looks like.

• Great page, been exploring forever and a day for tips on the best
    rattan furniture for our home and in our back garden. The website
    seriously helpedgreat blog some great info here

• While doing the resettlement work shifters get confused
    in between the puzzling works. The thing you have to remember is that this filter is the one that allows lots of fresh air into the motor to keep it cool.
    Pallet racking is among the most important aspects of
    a modern storage place. The problem arises when the volume of the data increases with the integrations of tools and applications such as customer relationship management, supply chain management, e-mail,
    wireless computing, ecommerce, online store, workgroup collaboration, smartphone integrations and various other factors.
    Therefore, if you have unstoppable mould growth in your home,
    it’s a sign of excess moisture and you need to take preventive measures against it.

The word stiletto, stilus in latin, is Italian in nature, and
    it means “any pointed instrument” or “stake”. Gather information related to kind of storage solutions it has offered to various companies.
    They will used simply by several sportsmen, celebrities,
    artists and also superstars for instance – Supra Skytopwill be duplicated, of his concerts and also roller skates celebrations.
    The other mesmerizing peculiarity is that the relationships
    amongst fdi inbound outbound. The mansion has eight bedrooms split up in two guest
    rooms, a gym in the beach-side cabana, and a 460-square feet wardrobe.

• You will probably recognise some or all of these as some as used more than others with very
    great success in carp baits:. The options within the area range from Myall Lakes houseboats, cottages, apartments, cabins
    and guests houses, lodges and hotels among many others. The exception to this
    rule is when fishing structure, there will always be a calm spot behind structure that cat fish rest in and it will be natural for your bait to settle in this area.

• Many thanks for this webpage, can blissfully announce we are in possession of a
    steam shower of our very own and we love it