Cutting Up in Style!

The ORCA Saw looks complicated but I’m sure it’s ergonomically comfortable to hold. One of the unique features is a thumb scroll switch instead of your typical trigger and its distinctive curved blade guard allows more working angle. Not that I own any saws, but if I were to get one, this would be it! It’s even gorgeous on display.

Designer: Jon Nguyen

• Paul says:

I know this looks nice, but if its intended purpose is for construction or remodeling a home, I think the appearance is off putting for the target audience, which is probably men? or maybe they are trying to get more women into DIY construction or w.e. It looks to soft and not rugged. looks light which is nice, but looks too soft/feminine.

• Paul says:

• Hamada says:

this is wonderful .. i read it 3 times and get a fantastic results and sure i put a
    copy of this on my site here http://www.badrgate.com thanks

• Hamada says:

copy of this on my site here ” target=”_blank”>http://www.badrgate.com thanks

• Jon Nguyen says:

You hit the nail on the head. This was designed for women mostly but also other people who want to become DIYers. It’s designed to be soft and feminine and non intimidating. Not for your run of the mill construction worker. Thanks for your reply.

• guest says:

The metal guard should be flat against the material that you're cutting
      Arasi — it would be easy to remove / rotate the blade

• Jon Nguyen says:

• guest says:

The metal guard should be flat against the material that you're cutting
      Arasi — it would be easy to remove / rotate the blade

• Araisi says:

Good Lookin but not really useful, the blade is flipped to the wrong way, when I cut some plywood I'd prefer it to be cutting it away from me (pushing the saw outward). But judging from the way they attach the blade, it seems like one would have to pull the saw towards themselves, which is mighty dangerous.

• Araisi says:

• Habibies says:

this is Awesome .. and i also sure i put a
    copy of this on my site too here http://www.zurmat.com thanks

• Habibies says:

this is Awesome .. and i also sure i put a
    copy of this on my site too here ” target=”_blank”>http://www.zurmat.com thanks

• proof76 says:

God, what a bull***! Did you ever use a jigsaw before designing this?? Ergonomically useless, the metal base needs to be flat to get a clean cut and secure guidance and like Araisi said it's supposed to be used "backwards"?? This is nothing but "styling" man, looks nice but doesn't make any sense=no good design!!!

• proof76 says:

God, what a bull***! Did you ever use a jigsaw before designing this?? Ergonomically useless, the metal base needs to be flat to get a clean cut and secure guidance and like Araisi said it's supposed to be used “backwards”?? This is nothing but “styling” man, looks nice but doesn't make any sense=no good design!!!

• Patrikd says:

Too easy to mistake for a vibrator – ouch!

• Patrikd says:

Too easy to mistake for a vibrator – ouch!

• guest says:

Lots of useless comments here from people that dont have enough power tool knowledge. This is a redesigned reciprocating saw… It is not a jig saw! Your guy's lack of tool knowledge is making you put a foot in your mouths… I personally really like the concept and design. Good job!

• guest says:

• james says:

lol jigsaw…. blade the wrong way…. needs a flat base….. You guys know nothing about tools. As the last guy said, this is not meant for clean straight cuts on wood. It's a SAWZALL. It's made for cutting things off. If you have a pipe that needs cutting, this is your tool. Take your foot out of your mouth.