It’s All About The Double-faced Pan!

Flip your pancakes or stir fry some veggies, shallow fry or cook some pasts, the versatile 2 in 2 L Pan allows you to do some much more! Laying it flat on its wide base makes it function like a normal pan, but using the indented narrow side allows you to whip up gourmet delights that require some frying. Totally love its space-saving attitude, and I’m already saving a hook for it in my kitchen!

Designer: Seung Jun Jeong

Shares 60

• Confucius says:

Its nice to think outside the box, however I am concerned when I look at the "deep fry mode" this is potentially very dangerous as the centre of gravity is much higher than usual, meaning it is more prone to tipping over- not something you want your pan to do when it is boiling cooking oil…!

• Confucius says:

Its nice to think outside the box, however I am concerned when I look at the “deep fry mode” this is potentially very dangerous as the centre of gravity is much higher than usual, meaning it is more prone to tipping over- not something you want your pan to do when it is boiling cooking oil…!

• houghi says:

I see a lot of lost space. To me it looks as if it would take more space then two separate pans. And unless you are using both sides of this pan, why carry the extra weight. And even if you would be willing to use it in one go, it still would make more sense to switch pans.
    To me it looks like a solution for a non-existing problem. Looks nice and would be a great wedding gift, just to annoy the new couple who are forced to thank you for something else they will never use.

• houghi says:

• Janko says:

What about oil, while boiling, flying through the air?

• Janko says:

What about oil, while boiling, flying through the air?

• Gordon Prest says:

Surely the simple, dependable (and balanced) wok already does this?

• neogeo says:

Houghi got it in one, this is trying to solve a problem that does not exist. You could reproduce the questionable extra functionality of the deeper side by simply making the sides of the regular pan a litle higher.

• neogeo says:

• 2xKai says:

i like it, i dont cook alot, and i would love this 2 in one pan/ pot. All i need is one of these, clean, simple, one thing to wash, makes my life easy when i have to move, less things to pack and ship.

• houghi says:

I cook every day. I am lazy and only want to clean one pan. I have a deep pan that I can use for everything. It is a wok. I can fry in it, cook, boil water and steam. Fried eggs, boiled potatoes, meat, … So not only Asian things. Make the spagetti sauce and then the spagetti as well.

• 2xKai says:

• houghi says:

• Alex says:

Most dangerous pan ever

• Alex says:

Most dangerous pan ever

• thedesignformula says:

I would not say that this problem does not exist, but the concept could definitely do with much more refinement.

• thedesignformula says:

• hua says:

I would contest that this is actually way harder to clean than 2 separate pans. How on earth would this fit in my dishwasher? Storing it would also be a problem (as some of the previous commenters noted)

• hua says:

• Critics for good says:

Do I have to hold this until I finish the cook?

huh,,,,,,,,,,,

• Critics for good says:

Do I have to hold this until I finish the cook?
    huh,,,,,,,,,,,

• Anonim44 says:

Simple and practical. Easy to clean. Good idea.

• Anonim44 says:

Simple and practical. Easy to clean. Good idea.

• Mechonga says:

Doesn´t it fall over with the handle weight in the fry mode?

• Mechonga says:

Doesnt it fall over with the handle weight in the fry mode?

• eljacko says:

Nobody who cooks would ever think this is a good idea. You know what works great for shallow and deep frying – a regular frying pan; plus, it fits in the drawer with your other pans.

Stupid idea.