These Stretch Marks Are Good!

Moran Ein Dor is passionate about surfaces and effects of stretching; as a result he’s crafted this brilliant piece of furniture called Stretch no.3. It’s a chair where the stretching poles functions as columns and compliment the surface, which forms the seat. It’s currently under production, so an affordable version should be out for those of you who have taken fancy to this scrunchy-clip lookalike!

Designer: Moran Ein Dor

• neb says:

how is this made? what material is it??

come on, yanko… give us some more!!

• neb says:

how is this made? what material is it??
    come on, yanko… give us some more!!

• eminem says:

the production cost for this is going to be mega high due to the amount of crazy angles radius and blends. im excited to see how can he even make this affordable to more people cause i really think its impossible even with today's technology

• eminem says:

• Demiurgo says:

Epic fail

• Demiurgo says:

Epic fail

• irakari says:

Excellent shape! I wonder what the reliability of design?

• irakari says:

Excellent shape! I wonder what the reliability of design?

• tknew says:

how exactly is this going to be made?

• tknew says:

how exactly is this going to be made?

• Meere says:

A big 3D-printer, could be an option.

• Meere says:

A big 3D-printer, could be an option.

• Moran Ein Dor says:

Thank you everyone for your comments. Im in the middle of a process of making a 1:1 prototype, so if you want some updates you can reach me by mail Thanks, Moran Ein Dor.

• Moran Ein Dor says:

• Laila El Maniti says:

I love the design and shape!!
    How you thought about the fact that if you place the chair upside down it is still a chair but with a longer backpiece, more supprt to the back. And it still look as cool as now.

• Moran Ein Dor says:

Hi Laila,
      Actually I gave it a thought but, since I come from the car design world, I decided to keep it as it is. It seems like a supercar to me. Something to do with proportions and deapth of curves. Even so, it's a brilliant comment of a sensitive design eye.
      Thanks,
      Moran

• Laila El Maniti says:

I love the design and shape!!

• Moran Ein Dor says:

Hi Laila,
      Thanks,
      Moran

• Herve Leger clothing is obviously a miracle, making it
    lady throbbing and still have her self-confidence associated
    with tempting since they get in front of young man. While Lv harness or even bandage is definitely aswell the best permanently allocation in order to your
    ex. Kristen Stewart decided to wear this(1) dress to a Hollywood event recently.

• Here are a few very big secrets every thinking carp angler who wants to
    keep ahead of the crowd needs to know. Cooking and Picking Crabs Before cooking, rinse crabs in freshwater, making
    sure they are all alive. They are “in the middle of investigating” these mortalities, looking
    into everything from environmental factors including
    extremely cold weather to effects of the BP oil spill.

• Deegan was arrested and charged with human trafficking and drug possession after cops busted in and found the girls being held
    hostage. Educating these customers in how to handle their tax affairs
    in the future can save them many thousands of dollars.

You would possibly make an sum of cash similar to a consequence of
    the Regional group.