Of Course! Brush Markers

Designer Phelan Miller hits us with an ever-so-slight tweak of the ever-present highlighter marker. As part of a 12-hour designer challenge where a rendering was due at the end of the period, Miller decided to fuse the highlighter and the paintbrush together. Incorporating a paintbrush-shaped handle and a chisel tipped color distributor, this right here becomes a pen I’m surprised doesn’t exist already.

I’ve never been the highlighter type. I circle things with pencils. Makes the book look nicer? I think. But that’s not gonna stop the millions of billions of students who use highlighters for studying every day! Not to mention office peoples. Billions and trillions! And I wonder, I wonder! Would they benefit from a nicer hold on their ‘lighters? I bet, I just bet, that they would.

Designer: Phelan Miller

Pigment by Phelan Miller

pigment02

• trybudi says:

slick slick slick!

• Confucius says:

Brilliant. I too am surprised its not already out there…

• AlienzExist says:

Clever, and impressive for a short projects of a few hours. But not new. I remember using brush tip markers as a kid, twenty years ago.

• trybudi says:

this design is NOT about the tip, its the whole body of the marker that is designed to look like a traditional brush

• designboy says:

its the body of the marker, it promotes the natural arm use of the pen, and the style is nothing I have seen ever before, com’n people

• Hollis Ervin says:

Of course, paintbrushes are tapered like that to make it more comfortable to hold them “knife-style” rather than “pen-style” and use the whole arm. Detail brushes, whose tips are approximately the size of these marker points, are usually much less tapered for holding “pen-style” and using the fingers or smaller arm motions. It’s all about comfort. I suppose if you wanted to draw on a large sheet with markers, this could be useful, but then I’d want to see wider tips.

• Ypls says:

Where can I bought one?

• Rather than doing it themselves, many people would agree they need expert hands for the jobs.
    As I am communicating services, Practical goal referring
    to the switching your property from stage A to suggest M.
    Most of the Denver moving companies make use of quality packing boxes.

• Unlocks the Think Fast title and the League Grenade emblem.
    In addition, the choice of mover is associated with some advantages.
    If you rely on outside sources for your accounting, it’s best to invest in an inventory purchasing software system
    that can analyze your inventory and let you know when it’s time to reorder of if
    you are overstocked.

• Working with a reliable marketing company can offer
    plenty of benefits. There was a television show called Siskel and Ebert that would tell us whether the movie was “two thumbs up” or “two thumbs down”, but usually, we didn’t believe them.
    Stick with the one that seems to have the greatest response.

• What an exciting time it can be and with so many details to work out, it
    can be overwhelming too. When eating out at restaurant with
    a loved one, try chatting most of the time. He’ll need to know what’s up with
    you, but will be unable to call you without giving away his feelings.

• I was at first shocked and then giddy with excitement as I went and started catching
    hoppers. When the pressure is increased like this its temperature rises
    dramatically. They are forms of storage that allow us to store and protect our food from bacterial growth and spoilage.

• -The test was done incorrectly for example perhaps the test was not saturated entirely in urine.

Your impatience and excitement might get the best of you, which is why it’s important to know the accuracy rates of at-home pregnancy tests.
    Having a demanding work schedule, you need to look for ways in losing weight
    without having to sacrifice your job.

• With the HCG Drops, the day of finally fitting into
    a pair of skinny jeans will not be a dream after all.
    So possessing a spouse together with you on the diet will maintain accountability
    to oneself, to associate as effectively. “Never feeling hungry is not a sign of being healthy,” stated
    Dr.

• Fortunately, there are a number of treatments available if you suffer from this unfortunate condition. Pain medication is also
    provided in case the patient feels any discomfort the following few days.

The initial consultation will give you a good opportunity to
    clear all doubts that you may have.

• The idea of our homemade air conditioner with cool water is
    very simple. Would you like to advertise your fishing boat for sale.

They are forms of storage that allow us to store and protect our food
    from bacterial growth and spoilage.

• diet doc says:

He will sometimes guide you with extracting a unwanted
    food item like fatty, oily in addition to carbohydrates.    Once you are on the calorie restricted diet and when the body demands energy, the HCG hormone will ensure that that energy is released from the stored fats and not
    from your lean muscle mass. If you go to the market for buying
    any weight loss product I am sure you will definitely get confused.

• h – CG also resets metabolism rates and protects the healthy
    fat which cushions the organs and other tissues. Let these mistakes be your motivation for enhancing your body further.
    A typical HCG program involves combining a low calorie diet and HCG usage.