Carzor! The Stubble Eliminator!

Have you ever woken up one day, gotten ready for work, prepared for the biggest meeting of your LIFE, and realize, oh NO! There’s stubble on your face? Well let me tell you about this thing then! It is called Carzor! And it is made for you! It’s the size of a credit card and it’ll be your companion for life!

Not only is it a razor, it’s a mirror. Not the same thing. They come apart! The whole contraption is the dimensions of a credit card or a license. The blades are stored safely behind the mirror while it’s in your pocket, and it’s just totally easy to use.

AND THE BEST PART IS: There are several different kinds of scents you can put on below the blade! You can have mint, sandal, lemon, ocean, or orange!

Kick the laziness out!

P.S. Don’t mistake my craziness for sarcasm. I am actually really pumped up about this design. Yes, please!

Designer: Kuo Chia Hung

carzor01

carzor02

carzor03

carzor04

Carzor by Kuo Chia Hung

• Confucius says:

Not too bad, I’m a little concerned about having those blades exposed. If you reached into your wallet to grab it out you could get some nice 3 line slice action happening on your finger. I have actually just noticed that in the 3rd pic down the guy is holding the stored blade!
    Furthermore, as most wallets aren’t made of metal, this is gonna cut through in no time.
    Furtherfuthermore Wallets are kept in the back pocket, so once the leather gives way, your gonna run the risk of gettn some 3 line slice action on your bum! haha

• mif991 says:

Call it “Wolverine”

• StereoTypo says:

The design has already addressed this; As far as I can tell the blades are not exposed. The blades lie face-down and the mirror covers the sharp side of the blades. Safety razors are safe!

• TBC says:

Look at the top part of the last pic; the blades are recessed.

• Plato says:

good thing the blades are face-in, as shown in the last picture where you press the razor handle Against them to lock them in… try doing that with sharp-side-out like you were talking about…

• Plato says:

• yeah…not sure about this one….i mean, it’s cool that I have razor on me, but I don’t remember ever wishing for this. Also, once I have the razor, I kind of need something to lather up with, right? I mean, hand soap in a public bathroom isn’t exactly going to do the trick…

• Sean says:

Yea, I can’t wait to grab a dirty razor out of my germ infested wallet and shave my clean face with.

• mdgreaney says:

And a mirror with a whopping great hole in the middle. Going to make that germrazor-fest all the more exciting!

• AK says:

I think it’d be more practical if there were a full flat piece for the mirror…It’d sacrifice some of the thinness, but that mirror looks quite impractical to use.

maybe a thinner handle so that the mirror can be a full card?

• AlienzExist says:

This is a solution without a problem. I agree with all comments.

• Pingback: Carzor
  • Yoyo says:

Yeah shaving without water and soap? No thanks that would burn my face like hell. Also if you're going to use this in a toilet why does it have a built in mirror? There's be one in the bathroom

• Solys says:

But can i use it as a credit card?

• maxxie says:

COOL

• hdzgfrd says:

I've got a better invention. It's called a normal credit card. Go to a barber shop and buy a nice shave if you're that desperate for one.

• hdzgfrd says:

• happybuttha says:

impressive body design, cool idea.congrats to the 3d artist.
    unfornutally, i cant see the point. without shavin foam or gel, i think this item is useless. in the other hand, the blade , and the hammer shouldn't fix this way. it gives uncomformable feeling.

• happybuttha says:

impressive body design, cool idea.congrats to the 3d artist.

• Robert says:

awesome! stumbled…

• Robert says:

awesome! stumbled…

• Bantam says:

Woo! Flight Risk!

• Bantam says:

Woo! Flight Risk!

• Jones says:

aside from all the above, does no one else see a problem with sitting on a mirror? unless you use a non shattering material that will end poorly

• Jones says:

• Ben says:

i cant shave without water and foam etc etc
    you faggots.

• Ben says:

i cant shave without water and foam etc etc
    you faggots.

• ROB says:

I like it, good start. Will Walgreens sell it soon?

• ROB says:

I like it, good start. Will Walgreens sell it soon?

• Pingback: spilling open.
  • Jules says:

If you need to shave that bad at any point, you'd know it and you would carry a little electric that takes AAA batteries. Don't want to knock innovation in design but there are better solutions than carrying a wallet shaver that means you'll be shaving with a cold blade and no lube.

• Jules says:

• Douglas Davis says:

You are all such idiots. It is a great idea.

• Douglas Davis says:

You are all such idiots. It is a great idea.

• rob says:

good idea…until you accidentally try to get it past airport security……oops

• rob says:

good idea…until you accidentally try to get it past airport security……oops

• sykes says:

if this was a disposable razor that came enclosed with plastic or something along those lines this would be a very good idea.

• sykes says:

• Megan says:

What you're all seeing are the back sides of the blades–not the front sides. The carazor is totally safe in your wallet. You don't run the risk of cutting anything. Look at the plastic across the blades in the second to last picture.

I think it's an awesome idea, personally.

• Megan says:

I think it's an awesome idea, personally.

• Zer0 says:

Carzor £20, Wallet £60, Cut neck Priceless, for everything else there’s mastercard 😉

• Zer0 says:

• Imagination says:

I have something to say. What if you're kidnapped and need a weapon? Break that motherfucking mirror and whip out your wallet razor! Goddamn, it works for everything. And seriously? Can't shave without water and cream? You guys are all sickened pampered fools, I'm a girl and I don't always have to use water and cream.

• Imagination says:

• Jetturk says:

Electric shavers mounted on Mobile phones ? I think better..

• Jetturk says:

Electric shavers mounted on Mobile phones ? I think better..

• Grey says:

Some folks shave without water or cream.

I agree, the mirror is somewhat moot, but at least it adds a bit of functionality to a part otherwise used only to hold blades.

Good for emergency touch up, definitely not a primary razor.