The Tidy Way To Be Messy

Cleanliness is next to Godliness or so they would have you believe. If you’re the messy type who tends to toss clothes all over the floor, you need this Tidy Room by Todby Evans. All you have to do is be responsible for strategically tossing you clothes onto the mat. If you can at least do that, when laundry day rolls around – just roll up the mat and you’re good to go.

Designer: Toby Treyer-Evans

• Shiella says:

I use to put my dirt cloth in a basket…I’m not sure if this one is better than that.

• Lim says:

I think this design…Kinda subjective to what people behave in their home…. I think messy kid like me will like 1 of these haha…

• igreenspot says:

I’m not sure this design is usefull, I mean you’re too lazy to clean up your clothes, what make you not too lazy to roll the mat ?

• alex says:

Nothing- but surley it’s less time consuming/boring than going all over your room picking up odd bits of clothes, from odd corners.

It makes the process easier, but doesnt change users behaviour.

• Laurie howell says:

Bland and useless……
    How has this design got on here, standards are falling

• yotsi says:

This really must be the most boring thing ever posted here.
    Obviously a student project, mods must be getting desperate.

• Lim says:

Lol you people. is like as tough everything put here must be a perfect piece of design.

Listen, every design has their customer, your comment does not represent the whole people in this world, so stop saying other people design.

Respect and appriciate……… There other people better then you….

• carl says:

can see it working better as collecting hedge trimmings or fallen leaves in the garden. inside the home i agree it solves a problem that does not exist.

• cassie says:

I like the concept, it’s creative and unique. Where can i buy one?

• rocknica says:

SO.. your saying that I should have a big pile of clothing on the floor?… then when it looks like a mountain… I pick it up and take it to tha washer==???????

• Wes says:

Its a great idea how ever before washing id have to pick out the other crap that ends up on my bedroom floor for exaple cutlery….ashtrays…magazines…broken cd cases….the mat needs some kind of filter system when tipping.

• wilko says:

wooooo, this idea is amazing. unquie and very clever. It brings household products into new design concepts, this is the way forward. well done.

• Becky says:

I want one 😛

• Mike J says:

er.. You have to strategically throw clothes on to the mat? Why not into a clothes hamper near your bed or something (same effort) 😛 Pretty though