Electronic Cigarette Helps You Stop Smoking

It feels like a cigarette, looks like a cigarette but it isn’t bad for your health. A Chinese company marketing the world’s first “electronic” cigarette hopes to double sales this year as it expands overseas and as some of China’s legions of smokers try to quit. Golden Dragon Group Ltd’s Ruyan cigarettes are battery-powered, cigarette-shaped devices that deliver nicotine to inhalers in a bid to emulate actual smoking.

“The nicotine is delivered to the lungs within 7 to 10 seconds,” said Scott Fraser, Vice President of SBT Co. Ltd., the Beijing-based firm that first developed the electronic cigarette technology in 2003 and which is now controlled by Golden Dragon.

Manufacturer: Golden Dragon Group [ Via: The Raw Feed ]

• Shiny says:

This gadget is so cool! It’s big in the Netherlands, they have an independent user forum at http://www.esigaret.nl and the English independent user forum is at http://ecigarette.forumcab.com

Apparently people do quit smoking thanks to this device. Check out http://www.ruyanxpress.com or http://www.youtube/ruyanxpress for films about e-cigarette smoking

• Ninahe says:

Herbal remedy inhaler stop smoking smokeless cigarettes help quitting

• Walders says:

I love the E-Cig. They sell e-smoking liquid, so i can refill the cartridge multiple times. They also sell lose atomizers, so i do not have to buy a complete new one when newer tech. is available.

• SmartFIxx says:

Look at this company in USA half the price.

• Ronen says:

nope still like my real cigs better

• Smokey Joe says:

Hey, we also have an independent English language forum at e-cigarette-forum.com – there are loads of knowledgeable users that post there so pop over!

• Kingsmoke123 says:

We also have a place for people from the USA to learn about E-cigarettes. http://www.ecigforum.com

• Jack Ruff says:

The best electronic cigarette product is probably the GreenCig, which offers a whole new idea of e-cigarette structuring. The GreenCig creates Holder and Integrated Atomizer concepts. These are revotionary and make the use ofe-cigarettes more convenient and safe. I strongly recommend you go with the GreenCig products.

• Ken Kudogley says:

You just got the right one – GreenCig. I used the product and extremely satisfied with its quality and value. I particularly like the Integrated Atomizers, which make the e-cigarette so simple, totally free of liquid design concept.

• Sheri says:

Where do you buy the GreenCig?

• CigStar is your best bet for these. Officially the best tasting and best quality on the net..so i’ve been told. I managed to save £80 on one of their bundles! Check them out: http://www.cigstar.co.uk.

• karenanne says:

i think this is a brillient idea the amount of people that die every year from smoking is stupid and if something like this could even stop this a little it would make a big difference hope you sell as many as possible and save as many lives as possible good look.

• shirley says:

Dear Sir,

I am so glad to introduce our company to you.

Our company Sanpaulou (Shenzhen) industrial Co, Ltd. is a professional manufacturer on designing and producing and marketing of electronic cigarette. We have self-governed centre of product designing and producing. We are specialized in producing e-cigarette series and accessory.

If you are interested in it, please do not hesitate and free feel to contact with me for pricelist.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

thanks !

BR.
    Shirley

Sanpaulou (Shenzhen) industrial Co, Ltd.
    RM.1505, B building. Star-river Century, Caitian South RD. Futian district, 518026, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
    website: http://www.e-timing.org
    Tel: 0086-755-82793781 Fax: 0086-755-23985827
    Email: shirleytime@126.com

• ruyan says:

actually, ruyan is the original inventor of electronic cigarette, there are more information you can find about this Chinese electronic cigarette brand from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruyan

• Tim says:

Just for your reference,Electronic Cigarettes is actually wonderful new proeduct and very talent market, it is full of profits room for resell, but Quality and Service is so important.
    This is factory from shenzhen.China is great, they are looking for city agents, you can contact them:
    Gmail: electroniccigarettefactory (#) gmail.com
    email or call them are also okay to get detail introduction and price list.

• axton says:

if you want enjoy the electronic cigarette happiness, and want a bigger vapor, i suggest you use e-liquid, you can drop the 2-3 drops of E-liquid to the atomizer,here is an e-liquid suppier
    you can see: http://www.bestecig.com

• mahesh says:

wonderfull taste

• Sean s. says:

There is a new electronic cigarette on the market that has the highest quality and affordable prices!
    Check it out at:

• Smokeit.tv says:

Hi there, Smokeit.tv was actually covered on BBC news, BBC Radio and on many blogs on the internet.

If you check out http://www.smokeit.tv for more electronic cigarette details

• Hey guys. These are really cool devices… I have actually used one myself. The tip lights up blue when I puff on it. I think I can get use to smoking my Electronic Cigarette Anyways these smoking devices are healthier than regular cigs, because you are taking in water vapor. And they are great conversation starters at clubs and bars.

• Anna says:

FIRST UNION was established in 2004,which is the leading manufacturer and exporter in Shenzhen, she specialized in R&D and production of electronic cigarette and other health-care products since 2004, Offering more than 120,000 sets Mini e-cigarette to southwest Asia, USA, and Europe each month. We only kee our eyes on the latest international fashion and trends. Our R&D team only aimed at new high technology and professional research fields

• jeremy says:

I’ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend – NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
    Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
    Check out this article: http://quit-smoking-today.bestof-the-net.com/
    it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)
    Good luck kicking the habit!
    J.

• darcy says:

Dear Sir
    as an e-cig supplier, we are able to provide you with electronic cigarettes of original edition.

including:

JOYE510

KR808D-1

M401

M402

DSE905

DSE103

RN4081

E-liquids and accessories

No matter small or big the orders are, we will cherish them as the most valuable wealth, we will privide you good service in return as well.

Great thanks

your sincerely

Darcy

TEL: 86-371-65689981 65523361
    FAX: 86-371-65689861 65614031
    Skype:toprol-08
    MSN:toprol08@hotmail.com
    Website:www.electronic-cigar.net

• esmoker says:

I used e-cigarettes to quit smoking and have been smoke free for almost 1 year. I got mine from Lucky Slicks

• This blog contains in depth information on electronic smoking. it covers all types of electronic cigarettes as well as numerous electronic cigarette starter kits.thanks for the useful and stuffed post.

• Ian says:

I found a new shop online selling e-cigarettes in ireland.
    irishvapers.ie
    Anyone heard about it?

• Ian says:

I found a new shop online selling e-cigarettes in ireland.
    irishvapers.ie
    Anyone heard about it?

• Jimmy C says:

Um, HELLO?! There's still nicotine in there. How is this still good for your health?

• Jimmy C says:

• hey everyone, good day to you.

i am e-cigarette factory.www.ethinksz.com

please note that, we can offer products in very low price but with good quality, we can help you beat your competitive to win the electronic cigarette market in your country.

quality: we have product ecig for more three years, quality is steady.
    price: with very competitive price.
    shipping cost: very competitive shipping cost warranty.

if you need e-cigarette supplier, contact me.

electronic cigarette factory from china,
    grace
    msn:shulao2007@msn.cn
    skype:shulaochen
    yahoo id:ysrgrace
    wedsite: http://www.ethinksz.com
    email:ecig@ethinksz.com

please feel feel to visit our websit:www.ethinksz.com or contact me directly by any way. thank you.

Electronic Cigarette Wholesale: E-Cigarette Suppliers / Manufacturers

Electronic Cigarette Wholesale,Electronic Cigarettes direct from china, eCigarette, eLiquid, Cartridges & Accessories Available.

Electronic cigarettes manufacturer and supplier from China. We offer best e cigarettes (e-cigs, or electric cigarette) at wholesale price.

• Julia says:

e-cig is the best way to quit smoking,i had experience with the electronic cig of jasper and jasper.The taste of this was awesome i enjoyed of having this product.

• Robin Lyn has been living in West Palm Beach for nearly 10 years, and has
    fought the “quit smoking” fight to become a non-smoker for nearly three years.
    The habit can be very difficult to break, and many people continue to smoke even after
    the knowledge that they have developed a potentially fatal disease
    as a result of smoking. There are also some people
    who use medications to break their habit.

• Power Ecig says:

Thank you, I have just been searching for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best
    I’ve discovered till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?

• Dominga says:

This paragraph presents clear idea for the new people of blogging, that actually how to do blogging.

• Abigail says:

I relish, result in I discovered just what I was looking for.You’ve ended my 4 day
    lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

Bye

• Mariano says:

I like the helpful information you supply for your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and test again right here regularly.

I’m relatively sure I’ll be informed many new stuff
    right here! Best of luck for the next!

• This really is most certainly the most effective blog site
    I’ve read as of yet. Far better than lots of other web-sites that do not come
    close to the degree of material and knowledge of this
    topic. Congratulations.

• If some one wishes expert view about blogging after that i propose
    him/her to pay a visit this weblog, Keep up the good job.

• 1faq.Net says:

There are demetrius some suggestions for tthe children quickly.

However, contemporary depictions of fairies, but the thing.

• blog says:

It’s truuly a great and useful piece oof info. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us.

Please keep uus informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• EuroSmoker says:

A e-cigarette can definitely help you moderate the amount of nicotine you breath in.

• In order to include your transcript, go to your video manager then click Edit next
    to the video you want to transcribe. In addition to cell
    phones, you can use traditional camcorders, digital cameras, and web
    cams. Sign up for a free account today and get not one Free, Fully Functional Word
    – Press Website but two Word – Press Websites.

• What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has
    helped me outt loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid other customers like
    its aided me. Great job.

• 000 says:

Asking questions are really nice thing if you are not understanding
    something entirely, except this paragraph presents nice understanding yet.