We Still Love Nokia Concept Phones

A whole lot of people have given up on Nokia and the sad truth is that if you don’t keep innovating yourself effectively, the competition will eat you for dinner! Oh well, we do have some loyalists who would like to envision their next mobile phone as a handsome side-pop slider with a transparent screen frame. So say hello to this Nokia concept that looks neatly rendered and with some awesome specs. I’m sure if this were a concept Sammy branding then we would get more nods saying ‘aye we like this! Ah people!

Designer: Yanhan Li

• sdf says:

iphone 4 rip off design + keyboard nothing special

• Robrecht says:

The USB port, grill speakers en headphone jack looks like the ones from the iPhone 4+ versions

• aprekas says:

reminds me of one of their older models, but I still love it even if it does have a lot in common with the iphone. probably should add the windows buttons that come on all of their phones though.

• Retovona says:

The design is inspiring by nokia 97 and Iphone 4! This is just an awesome work dude, really, keep it up

• IRebeccaBitw says:

what is the name of the phone?

• Phil Kim says:

I’m wondering why this is a concept, nothing groundbreaking that I can see. Not knocking the design, in fact, (if the specs are up to par) I’d definitely have this as one of my finalists for my next cell purchase. I enjoy using a physical keyboard (versus the touchscreen variant) and have my eye on the new Blackberry Q10, but find this design/layout a more practical choice. In my humble opinion, Nokia should have had this in the market last year; and I’d (probably) would have been using it by now.

• Paul says:

At last a Windows phone 8 with a querty keypad!
    Where can I buy one in the UK?
    Does it have a forward facing camera too?

• hiring says:

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is important and all. However think of
    if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could undeniably be one of
    the very best in its niche. Good blog!

• Reserved its verdict over the Defence Counsel’s demand for provision of inquiry report of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) until May 8.February 23.