Double Flush for Green Power

Eco Toilet gives you the option of using recycled washbasin water and regular fresh water for flushing. The water tank is divided into two segments and the recycle section further has an LED indicator on it. When it’s full and ready for use, the light glows green, otherwise just do your business with the regular flush. Simple as that!

Designer: Jang Woo-seok

• Jimmy C says:

Well done. This is pretty efficient. I wouldn’t like leaning up against the sink, though. Maybe you should move it over a bit.

• Sofia says:

I like the idea a lot, but not so much the design, it doesn’t look that comfortable. But my biggest problem will be about functionality. What will happen with the “green water” after I filled the tank? I would need to flush the toilett if I need to wash my hands, even if I don’t want to use the bathroom?

• deadcat says:

using up shower water would catch up more water 😀

• anoush says:

love the ‘concept’. i question the aesthetic, coherence & the ergonomics.

• David Townsend says:

Impressive concept. Applicable to a variety of designs depending on the setting. I like that you are able to flush even if you haven’t filled the green tank and that fresh water is available for washing, etc. even if you haven’t flushed. Bravo.

• Paulina Santander says:

Shower water may be usefully saved for watering garden.

• Franco says:

price?

• Quinton says:

Excellent willing analytical eye intended for details and may anticipate problems just before they take place.

• Even frequent blow-drying at extreme heat or brushing obsessively can cause your hair to become
    extremely fragile causing it to break and fall out.
    Eventually this can cause hair thinning or patches of bald spots.
    Your hair protected the top of the head from the elements.

• The designers add fancy details and vintage touches
    such as lace, ruffles and silk flowers. A wavy type bottom is quite a bit loved when it comes to Asian putting on a costume and it imparts
    an exquisite new look once merged into Jilbab style.

At one time western wear was a way of life; the cowboy hat, jeans, pointy boots and
    uniquely western shirts for men meant that a he earned his pay by working
    on a farm or ranch feeding livestock, branding cattle, mending fences,
    clearing brush and moving livestock to a greener pasture.