Glass Flower Pot

Botanists have secrets and we must learn them. Did you know some plants perform better when their roots are directly exposed to sunlight? A common example is the popular orchid. Every time I buy one, it dies within weeks. The Life Pot is a clear glass container that shows subsoil growth. That plant’s roots become part of the sculptural element. Don’t worry about breaking it because it’s made from Pyrex glass.

• Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 170 mm
  • Material: Pyrex Glass
  • Distribution: Sotanosiete

Designers: Jomi Marco & Josep Armengol

VIDA - Life Pot For Plants by Josep Armengol & Jomi Marco

life_pot

life_pot2

life_pot3

• Patricio says:

glass pots are not suitable for plants.
    they´ll die.

• This is a great idea for tropical plants (like the orchid mentioned and the other plant shown). They like their roots being exposed to light.

Just as a word of caution though, many colder whether plants (the types less often kept indoors anyhow) don’t like light getting to their roots.

• igazbin says:

Really great. Here’s an idea for you: a glass toilet bowl.

• Adrian says:

I think these look awesome!

• nobody says:

what is if you coat the glas with a anti uv coating, mostly it’s transparent.
    Than schould it work for all plants, because the most thing who dont like sunlight are especially the uv rays.

greetz meetz weedz^^

• @evo1 says:

Actually plants utilise almost the full spectrum of light, not just the UV, so even with UV blocked the roots will still not be happy and the plant will suffer.

• @evo1 says:

• Looks great, but orchids need good drainage and lots of air around the roots, or it will start to rot.

• tellerka says:

This is not a problem of roots directly exposed to sunlight. Orchids roots are green when they are ok, if they are 'silver' you need to water a plant. It's why orchids are potted in glass-looking pots.
    Glass pots has a invasion of algaes brecause of access light to wet area.
    Orchids also need a lot more of drying holes. Let's see any of orchod (phalenopsis) pot.
    I appreciate a design, pot inside can be painted or made from colour glass.
    A lot of UV is stopped by window glass (and will be stopped by pot glass). It's why you cannot get brown at home, with closed window 😉

• Freaky says:

Thanks tellerka for this information..As orchids really need a good care.

• Freaky says:

Thanks tellerka for this information..As orchids really need a good care.

• jj says:

I love it! People are concerned it wouldn’t work, but if used well I think it could definitely be utilized effectively and a plant could grow healthily in it. And you could also make different variations to maximize the possibility of what type of plants could grow in this.

• Sasha says:

I want to buy it! How can I do it?

• Zane says:

Not Orchids, i would say that it must be from glass, but with atleast 3 holes on the bottom, fr better drainage.

• I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this
    hike.

• I blog often and I truly appreciate your information. The article has
    really peaked my interest. I’m going to book mark your blog andd keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed too.

• Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really well written article.

I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your
    helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

• If there can be a recipe not about tthe ctering menu wgich a client desires, he will do his far better to make it.

” They have been willing to support aforementioned overall transformation of the body towards an improved health. Why cater an event of four to six when you can handle triple the amount. Internet -: The web has been around for many years. Bill Hansen Catering meets every one of these factors through their profound capability to cater to events to be absolutely fabulous.

• bladeist.Ru says:

Other Icaros call the spirit of Ayahuasca to open visions as though exposing
    the optic nerve to light’. This means we need to shift to another
    perspective on a regular basis and remind ourselves how
    it feels to connect with God through our hearts.
    The more crystals an individual can wear, the more positive
    energies she can have working for her. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of
    all time. Inhalation: You can either apply the oil directly to your
    hands, rub them together and then cup your hands over your
    nose and inhale deeply.

• S Song says:

Are these pots for sale? If so, where can I buy a couple and how much are they? Thanks!