Travel Scale

This project goes by the name “Weight2Go” and it’s made for you folks who just need to get the weight of items on an everyday basis, in the streets! If you’ve got a gigantic box, how do you weigh it? Your bathroom scale isn’t going to work, man. It just ain’t gonna do anything for ya. So you need something else. How about you take the scale apart? All four feet, keep them, the readout meter, keep that, throw everything else out! And you’ve got this set of excellence right here.

Weight2Go is made for odd-object weighing. Set down all 4 of your scale bits, set your object on all of em at once, and just check it out on your readout meter! It says what’s up! So simple. Work it.

Designer: Jaeseok Han

Weight2Go versatile scale for weighing odd objects by Jaeseok Han

weight2go01

• Feniks says:

This is realy goog idea. Maybe not just for laguage but also for DIY scale. All you need is a plate of desired size.

• robert says:

…well dont people usually weigh their luggages at home??…all i do is lift the luggage and stand on the scale….then subtract my own weight..there you got the luggage weighed…

• Elodie says:

Always, We do it at home before leaving, and when we do the luggage.
      And for the mathematic stuff, did you already stand with a 30kg luggage on the wighed ?!
      Always hard for me …

I like the concept 🙂

• can you tell me price of Carga T1 Everyday Tote?

• its designed is very nice and i want to try it.

• simson says:

what will you think if you over weight for this product, (i mean put this product into your luggage, and than… overweight…. wht do you think ???)

• Hollis Ervin says:

So this device requires you to keep five separate devices charged or fed with new batteries?

• very lovely and all post are very good

• rawr says:

It would make much more sense for the luggage to dangle on a hook…

• rawr says:

It would make much more sense for the luggage to dangle on a hook…

• misslo says:

NIce job ! This is one of the really helpful devices i ever seen.
    Whenever I go travel, I worry about my luggate's weight. There were several times where I had to take out things
    to suit the weight limits that also differs from different fligt companies. This solves all the problem at once. It seems pretty light to carry around ;-)I wish I can buy one in the marts.

• misslo says:

NIce job ! This is one of the really helpful devices i ever seen.

• nice posts i like this blog

• chiara says:

Hello, would you mind tell me the price about it?
    Thank you!