Sticky Phone

The concept behind the Sticker Phone is quite simple; most of us tend to place our mobile phone near windows for better signal reception. So this concept takes it a step further by adding a solar panel to the back of the phone and giving it a slight arch so that it can stick (via suction) to the window glass for some sunshine. The phone is made with polysiloxane (silicone) and can be made feasible if some tries it.

Designer: Liu Hsiang-Ling

Solar Powered Sticker Phone by Liu Hsiang-Ling

stickerphone2

stickerphone3

• mif991 says:

I like the idea Liu, my problem with it is that it doesn’t come with a camera or texting pad, these features are critical to desireability and it is not “cool” looking (no green please). It should be a hybrid solar/battery phone which would allow the features most everyone requires. Good luck.

• mavalema says:

I think it’s a great idea!
    And I don’t think that the phone not having a camera it’s gonna make it less desirable. We are always trying to add more stuff to everything, creating necessities in every object instead of fulfilling them. Besides it´s a concept.

I like it!!

• chelsea says:

Pretty interesting, not sure how I feel about the design; looks pretty outdated or like one of my vtech phones I had in middle school. It is a good thought, not sure how successful it would really end up being.

• R says:

why? these micro-concepts are really cute as ideas, but to be honest… out of all the solarpanel, winding-up and shaking-up electrical gadgets and devices – how many is actually being used by micro consumers?

if we, designers and others, really want to make a “change” then we should start demanding our governments to start making the macro electricity more eco friendly, as well as start pushing the big companies to stop producing things which unnecessary sucks more electricity then it should or pollutes through petrol…

my opinion.. as for the design itself, its pretty outdated, yes, but I am guessing that the reason for it is because of the “size” the solar panel on the back needs. It could have been made alittle bit more up-to-date or futuristic, since that technology its using definitly is not going to be implemented in less then 2-3 years in to the industry.

• Ian Patrick Co says:

I think we should not depend on the government but think how we could be depended by the community.

• i like google phone, very cool.

• jc says:

That’s one of the most interesting and best looking cellphones I have ever seen.

• Roy says:

is it not really ergonomic?
    not suitable for the human being?

• luis says:

i like it…it is only the first one as a test.. as we go along they will improve it and make a better one with cameras and all..

• Ian Patrick Co says:

Nice, I hope it doesn’t stick to my pants.

• Ricky says:

I always support the idea of green product. I wish to have more excellent “green” idea emerge from you guy.

• Jane says:

I like it, but will it make a mark after you take the phone out from the window.. coz stickers do that

• Jane says:

• EQ3 says:

Definitely a very unique phone!

• EQ3 says:

Definitely a very unique phone!

• Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!

• I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.Great stuff as usual..

• Rawwhale says:

Suction requires circles, especially without an air valve or pump. Hence the term “suction cup”. This concept seems way to heavy to support itself on a window.

Aso, “digital ink” is the name of a web design firm and a handwriting recognition technology, not a passive screen technology.

• An interesting and unique design. It kind of reminds me of the Hop On phone that was supposed to be produced a few years back. Unfortunately that phone, along with this one, will probably never make it as far as the assembly line.

• MH says:

I forgot to mention that anyone living in Seattle may want to pay on this one. No Sun = No Service

• Very soon this web site will be famous among all blog people, due to it’s pleasant articles or reviews

• Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this site is genuinely fastidious and the viewers are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.

• Cool, reminds me of those sticky stuffed animals people would have in their back windows

• There are actually plenty of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to bring up.

• cs server says:

First off I’d like to make sure to check the spelling and make sure you will get latest
    ping with USA VPN now! To pay for the monthly fee of the game
    server. So there is a large number of players that you are
    searching game servers best VPN for online games and racing games.
    Since most of us have enjoyed the amazing features of the game
    you would like to introduce FlyVPN for gamers.

• I’m still trying to locate a aluminum side table, am
    thinking about getting one fabricated however don’t want to
    shell out thousands just for one small table

• Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this website, this webpage
    is in fact amazing.

• Jennifer says:

The biodynamics planting calendar recognises that in the
    days leading to the first quarter, the moon’s gravity is
    weakening relative to the Earth’s but intensity of moonlight is
    increasing. Takao Furuno has singlehandedly changed
    the way in which organic farming is both practiced and viewed.
    The organization is comprised of famers of small and medium-sized farms, peasants, family farms
    and migrant workers from around the world. A backyard gardener’s main concerns are soil composition, seed quality, and pest control, just
    like on the big industrial farms. What makes organic fertilizers
    different from chemical fertilizers is that the materials are a by-product of vegetables,
    animals or minerals.

• melanotan says:

Pritchard EM, Valentin T, Kangawa K, Matsuo H,
    Lim peptides K. We have been able to support the skin. These
    gastrointestinal effects of its tropic hormones. If you choose to buy three related GL Biochem Shanghai Ltd and GL Peptide
    Shanghai Ltd and GL Peptide Shanghai Ltd. These allegation advance a disease-promoting role of complement, authentic C5a, in fact soon replace conventional materials that are taken up by these proteins’ cell receptors, etc.

• Strategies and these numerous hypotheses form
    a theoretical basis that helps the WIDA expectations framework.
    WIDAis standards outline the progression of English vocabulary improvement and display how exactly to show academic language inside
    content-area instruction’s circumstance.

• I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website is actually nice.

• Nice respond in return of this difficulty with solid arguments
    and describing everything on the topic of that.

• Whole grain breads, cereals and pastas have high
    amounts of thiamin. When our body p – H ( becomes more and more
    acidic it starts to set up defense mechanisms to keep the damaging acid from entering our vital
    organs. Not much research has been done to prove that this is the case though.

• The countless strengths by understanding Japanese online, brought about have intended that a huge increase is being experienced
    by online programs in recognition recently. Lessons that are
    Japanese that are online are just as good if not much better than traditional courses taught in a class.
    They are developed by local Japanese speakers who have been professionally
    qualified. Often the class content is online and it is sent in a broad number of press that is distinct to
    make your learning fun and entertaining. Lessons provided online
    permit you to match your understanding into your agenda that is busy.
    Not simply this but also you can discover in a rate that matches you.
    From just one single session into a full class.

• The aim of the CA ELD Standards Program is always to assist as a guide of the
    important measures within the advancement, adoption, and implementation of the CA Requirements for
    regional educational businesses and state offices of education. Standards aid guide program, training, and assessment for
    English learners who are acquiring the English language abilities needed to activate properly with condition subject material specifications for university- and profession-determination. Once you’ve received a foreign language,
    you have acquired that language.

• I enjoy looking through a post that will make
    men and women think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!