Pain In The Back?

Thanks to my husband’s persistent back problems, I have become a second hand expert when it comes to the various methods to alleviate back pain. To make the back muscles strong, regular exercise, stretching, maintaining correct posture and Yoga helps a lot. For the moment when a spasm occurs, doctors usually advice muscle relaxing creams, compresses or painkillers. However sometimes indulgent contraptions like this VertaBrate massager may offer temporary relief.

The VertaBrate focuses on areas where the spinal nerves begin to permeate through the back and aims at diminishing the amount of discomfort that spawns at the beginning of these spinal nerves. It bends over the shoulders and clings to the body using sticky pads. The sticky arms embed four vibrating nodes that facilitate deep massage. Like I mentioned before, that sometimes doctors advice compresses to alleviate the pain, so depending upon what you have been advised, the VerteBrate can be popped into the freezer or microwave for temperature therapy.

From my experience in tackling back-related problems, the only mantra one should really follow is regular exercise and moderation in activities.

Designer: Jacob Ballard

• Carl says:

do you have to lean against a wall or lie on the floor to get the pressure on this to press onto your back?

• Job-scp says:

Wonderfull !! Great idea.
      Do’s it really help???

@ Mario:
      Part No. 4: 12 sticky pads with sticky gel.
      Maybe that way sticks the 12 pads to your skin that way 😉

• Mario says:

Congratulations, it’s a really nice design!

• kim says:

i really need Product

• Flexibak says:

This looks like an amazing product. I have been using an exercise cradle from Flexibak. This has really helped reduce my lower back pain. I would love to give this massager a go too, looks great.

• Amanzhan says:

where I can buy this product in Europe

• craigb59 says:

oooo… let me try one PLEASE!

• craigb59 says:

oooo… let me try one PLEASE!

• Eleonora says:

Parece um produto muito bom. Como e onde comprar?

• mark says:

when can we buy it ?

• quillet says:

I wiuld like to buy this for my husband for this christmas.
    Where can we buy it?
    Thanks for your prompt return 🙂
    Sylvie

• quillet says:

I would like to buy this for my husband for this christmas.
    Where can we buy it?
    Thanks for your prompt return 🙂
    Sylvie

• Age – Muscles and bones age which can result in less support for
    the back muscle’s. And yet this is more of an exception than a rule in the western world or countries influenced by the
    western world. Although you cannot spread Shingles to others, you can spread
    chicken pox to people who have never had chicken pox before or who have not been vaccinated.

• When typing at a computer, think about how you are sitting.
    They can not only be affected at the spinal level of origin, but also peripherally, at their destination, back
    to the spine. Although not backed by scientific evidence, there
    have been cases where physical treatments have resulted in faster recovery from lower back pain.

• This musculoskeletal disorder impedes free movement of an individual and the serious cases often demand total
    bed rest. s abuse, her psychologist at the time presented
    her the option that she willingly tell the authorities
    what went on or she would have to contact them with or without Teal.
    Stem cell therapy is currently used for Spinal Cord Injury.

• Back Pain says:

You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe.
    All the time go after your heart.

• Juana says:

This is not science fiction, this is happening right now.
    The body has the ability to heal itself most of the time so the
    key to effective treatment of Jumpers Knee is to assist the body to heal itself gradually.

Newman utilizes the safest, least invasive and most advanced treatment methods available to produce
    the most natural-looking results.