Predicting A Bottle’s Future

I have a mystic side to me you know; I often gaze into this crystal ball that I have and it shows me quite interesting visions from the future. Just the other day it showed me an apparition of couples enjoying soup from a canister kind of object. I found it pretty strange at that moment, till the PLA Bottiglia arrived in my mail. Eerily enough, this biodegradable plastic bottle is meant for the future (2015 to be precise) and has two tear-off spoons on the outer hard shell. The 0.4l bottle is designed for people on the go, who prefer a liquid diet of soup etc.

Talking about predictions, I think I’m getting good at it…do you want me to foresee your future as well?

Designer: Henning Rekdal Nielsen

• Carl says:

as you can see the spoon does not go down to the bottom of the container, where you would need it most. you would just drink from the bottle, even it were thick soup. there is no reason for the spoon whatsoever..!

• Chung Dha says:

Seem to be adding useless trash to the packaging then improving it in a certain way.

• 2 non functional spoons…nope not buying it.

• Paulo says:

Don’ be so nice to this design! yeah it looks good, but everyone that enjoys soup and want to be able to enjoy even when they don’t have time to cook would have a real problem trying to get some soup out of that narrow opening. It’s not just the spoon, it’s everything.i can only see this going forward turning the design upside down ,literally.

• DelCookies says:

the scoop would be dirty…=.=||

• paul sandip says:

what do i do with the spoon…if i have a bottle to drink from..only!….where is the bowl?!

• Rono says:

Uh, guys. It’s sorta like a thermos where the lid acts like a bowl. Except, this has detachable spoon.

This is nicely done.
    Honestly guys…

• monica says:

have a nice day.

it’s really a nice done.

By the way, this is a model maufacturer.Please kindly remind me if you have any service from us.

we expect your reply

• Rob says:

Nice idea, but I like the nostalgia of drinking tepid soup from a thermos cup lid!
    2 spoons, but only 1 lid between you though!

• Rahul Shirbhate says:

Totally unnecessary spoon! How you going to put the inner bottle in the outer cover? Possible if only the outer cover splits into two parts.. and fits in each other after placing inner bottle! Is it like this?

• Rahul Shirbhate says: